Zul Gurub with 4.0.1

I've read that Zul Gurub wil be removed with Cataclysm... but does anyone know if they will remove it with 4.0.1 or will change it with 4.0.3(along with all other changes) ?
    Thanks for answering!

Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Also note that it is only being removed as a raid zone. It is used in Cataclysm as an instanced/phased (can't remember which :P) quest hub.

It doesn't say if it's being removed. Don't post that for him to read, if you haven't even read it to check if it mentions it.

It's being removed as a raid in Cata, and I hear it goes into effect 4.0.1, but I'm not entirely sure because Blizzard never clarifies shit.
    There are good people in every corner of the planet. Unfortunately, the Earth is round.

Quote Originally Posted by xsublymonalx View Post
    It doesn't say if it's being removed. Don't post that for him to read, if you haven't even read it to check if it mentions it.

It's being removed as a raid in Cata, and I hear it goes into effect 4.0.1, but I'm not entirely sure because Blizzard never clarifies shit.
    Its so hard to read isnt it?

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/underdev/

Patch 4.0.3 = ALL old world changes in eastern kingdoms and kalimdor.

Use your head. I don't need to think for you, but apparently someone needs to.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

It's still there in 4.0.1..it gets removed in 4.0.3

The fact that it's not mentioned in the 4.01 patch notes is exactly the point. Patch notes don't generally contain things that aren't being changed. What do you want?

"Patch 4.01:
    -The mighty empire of Zul'gurub, a 20-man raid instance from 4 years ago, is still in the game."