Addon to show cooldowns of enemy players

Hey,
    I'm searching an addon that will show me a cooldowns of specific spells that my enemy players have.
    For example I want to see the cooldown of Silence on a mage, or a cooldown of charge on a warrior.

Any addon that can help me on this?

Thanks!

Deleted
    i dont think there is one would be a bit op and cheating if ya could see if ya enemy would have stuff on CD also how in the hell would it work is what i wonder

Gladius will do it for arena, not sure if there is one that works globally, like in world pvp and bg's.

Edit: @VetDevil: It works by if I just saw you cast counterspell, I know its 24 seconds until you can cast it again.
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

I -think- most addons just gives you an indication of when things will come off cooldown. It's easy for them to keep track of the base cooldown, but I don't think there's any way to know if the player in question is glyphed/specced for cooldown reduction.

"Afflicted"

Combat logs indicate when players use spells, addons can use the same info, then compare it to known cooldown times. Not sure if glyphs are factored.

It works in arena, bgs, world pvp, etc.

Sounds good, I'll try it. Ty

Currently using afflicted myself, but it does have a limitation.
    As the poster above described, glyphs or any other cooldown reduction such as talents cannot be determined from hostile players since you cannot inspect them.
    Therefore what afflicted does is assume the lowest possible cooldown taking those into account.
    So the indicated cooldown will reflect the soonest the cooldown may be ready again, when it might take longer than that.

I understand that some addons can take into account the period between uses in the combat log to try and guess if they are using the glyphs etc, but I am not sure if afflicted is one of those.
    I do not believe it is, so it instead is on the side of caution and offering a pessimistic view.