So I've been browsing the druid forums for quite some time now and I haven't really seen a thread that discussed the leveling in Cataclysm from a feral druid perspective. How should we adapt to the changes which have been made? What will be the most efficient spec and rotation for a feral druid when it comes to solo leveling?

What I just found out is that I've made too few posts to actually being able to post a link so I'll have to, more or less, describe my talents. The spec I'm considering involves the obvious talents for damage output. I have, however chosen not to put points into ravage related talents since I guess that's waste of time going in and out of stealth on every mob. I have also put 3/3 into Thick Hide to boost survival and also of course one talent point into Survival Instincts. 5 points are also put into the restoration tree to receive the damage boost from Master Shapeshifter. I have some ideas on how to glyph, but I'm not certain at all.

When it comes to the so called rotation I guess that we'll only be running around spamming mangle, 1x rake and maybe keep SR up, finish off with FB. I haven't experienced the beta, I'd therefor appreciate some advice on how to encounter the mobs in Cataclysm since I've heard they're supposed to be a lot tougher than in earlier expansions.