is the socalled tier 11 really tier 11?

I remember when all the Wotlk info was leaked we saw new armor sets witch we assumed to be tier 7 , and they actually turned out to be tier 8, they just recycled tier 3 into tier 7.
    Think its possible they may pull the same thing on us? show us all this cool gear and it not even be what we think it is ? I know the main reason for the recycled tier 3 was because of Naxx but it still might be cool to see what some re-glorified versions of older gear would look like .
    "lol uh oh , spelling correction, the sure sign someone is losing an argument "

I won't be the only one hoping for the Judgement set (paladin t2) to make a revisit. It did to some degree in TBC, which made me really happy, but it was replaced so fast it wasn't funny.

Tier 7 was recycled tier 3 because they reworked Naxx for level 80. They're not doing anything like that in Cataclysm so you shouldn't assume they'll do it with gear alone.

Deleted
    Most probably this is T11, since the themes really correspond with the upcoming zones and raids.

IIRC that tier we saw before WOTLK was actually marked in the files as tier 7, but blizzard probably just decided since they are bringing naxx back anyway it only makes sense to revisit T3 and make that T8.

So, unless they decide to recycle another tier (Onyxia and nefarion ARE coming back..wonder what that means..hmm). Then that is T11.

I actually thought before we seen the first models that they will be using reskinned T2 and the level 58 gear of DKs for dks as T11...but I don't see any chance of it becoming true now and It will be completely new sets.
    Everything that is,is alive

-This Signature was made by Geekissexy,The Signature Master.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cele View Post
    Most probably this is T11, since the themes really correspond with the upcoming zones and raids.
    this is definitely it.

доверять надежде означает знать отчаяние

Not to mention you now have Death Knights who need an armour set. So they probably won't just recycle anything, the real reason the recycled them is because of naxx and not many people had that gear set. <-- as stated above.

I know its not very likely , but just throwing it out there , they caught us off guard before ,hunter sets usually give it away tho , seeing as they use what ever they killed in the last raid as gear lol
    "lol uh oh , spelling correction, the sure sign someone is losing an argument "

Quote Originally Posted by Cablecow View Post
    I know its not very likely , but just throwing it out there , they caught us off guard before ,hunter sets usually give it away tho , seeing as they use what ever they killed in the last raid as gear lol
    Yeah and they stalk it. Just about all hunter tier is <something>stalker, gronn, dragon, rift, so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelur View Post
    Yeah and they stalk it. Just about all hunter tier is <something>stalker, gronn, dragon, rift, so on.
    If we ever fight enemies called Stalkers, we'll have Hunters wearing Stalkerstalker.