15+ Year Old Account
    Wow 30 min 27 secs is the record.. that is insane
    CPU: Intel Core i7 2700k w/ h2O @4.5ghz (24/7) Mobo: ASUS p8z86 Deluxe gen3
    Memory: 16gb G Skill Ripjaws (DDR3 1600) Graphics: EVGA GTX 670 2gb
    PSU: Corsair AX850 Storage: OCZ Vertex 3 120 gb SSD, Hitachi 1.5tb
    Case: CM HAF 932 Advanced OS: Win. 7 Ult. x64

10+ Year Old Account
    30 min 27 secs thats like WoW ...
    OT: any way yay this takes a lot of coordination the amount of which is impossible for mose US servers even if it is a guild run

Grats. Not a lot of people can actually do this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by e30Birdy View Post
    Wow 30 min 27 secs is the record.. that is insane
    Counts boss time only.

Still, that's 12 bosses, that's crazy.
    "For if men needed speech in order to learn to think, they had a still greater need for knowing how to think in order to discover the art of speaking"

How the hell do that do all bosses in that amount of time? Thats just insane. The DPS numbers must be equally as nuts.

OT: Great work! ill watch the vid later on sometime.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    For your reference, last week we did it in 2 hours, I was off when I looked at the numbers. Get out troll.
    I die a little inside when someone inaccurately uses "troll"

We don't use WoL, try again. For your reference, last week we did it in 2 hours, I was off when I looked at the numbers. Get out troll.

http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/log/1906286
    I'm sorry, but this thread wasn't about you... and you didnt have to point out how your guild isn't in the top 50 for boss rushes.

So I'm a bit confused. What does your guild not being top rated on WoW meters have to do with the original posting?

Now, in response to the person / guild this thread "was actually about". Grats on the quick run. Also, the editing was very well done!

30 minutes is the record? I'm sure there will be an alliance guild that does it in 15 minutes seeing as they don't have to wait 15 minutes for Saurfang.

Impressive, ours take like 1:45
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

I did it in 12 minutes, including a lunch break.

Edit: Even had time to take a nap.

What UI is that priest using? I want to get involved.

GZ btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Droeslol View Post
    Thats not the point , its a speed run ...

---------- Post added 2010-10-12 at 10:52 AM ----------

congrats anyway.

Haters gonna hate
    Exactly. Speed runners have to use every method available, every exploit, glitch, and buff to beat the game ASAP.

Any one ever see the Super Mario 64 0 Stars speed run? That guy beat the game by glitching through doorways that are normally locked until you've played the game for many many hours which in turn allowed him to beat the final boss in under a few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukimaru View Post
    Still, that's 12 bosses, that's crazy.
    12 bosses in 30mins isn't that spectacular; if you look you see they used 16 healers on Valithria(6 Holy pallys, 7 resto shamans, 2 resto druids and a holy priest), 1 healer on Saurfang.

They started Marrowgar 2nd Sept @21:32:08 and finished Putricide @01:32:54, that's 4Hrs of raiding for 6 bosses.
    Nextthey pulled Princes on 3rd sept @21:17:27 and finished Sindragosa @22:15:46, that's 1Hr of raiding. I doesn't.

So for the 30mins of kills, took 5Hrs+ of raiding;

This guild does start to finish in 1hr20mins, including trash.

I really love how you only show healers view on blood queen...

I'm sorry, but this thread wasn't about you... and you didnt have to point out how your guild isn't in the top 50 for boss rushes.

So I'm a bit confused. What does your guild not being top rated on WoW meters have to do with the original posting?
    The OP posted a public display of how great his speed run is. My guild doesn't even try so I posted that we get runs done in around an hour 40, basing that estimate off of WMO. After replying, I went back looked and noticed that what I read as an hour 40 didn't account for the 14~ min LK fight. That put us at 2 hours.

It's not impressive and I never said it was, but we nuke people down who get MCd on deathwhisper, our tanks stack on random DPS and healers for BQL, and the hunter purposefully tries to bomb people with zombies on Valithra. So we don't take ourselves to seriously.

With that said. In my original post I said that 1 hour 20 isn't all the impressive if you're trying. I still don't think it is, and you're right this thread isn't about me. Want to keep replying to my opinion and make it about me?
    Last edited by xxAkirhaxx; 2010-10-13 at 06:06 AM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    We don't use WoL, try again. For your reference, last week we did it in 2 hours, I was off when I looked at the numbers. Get out troll.

http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/log/1906286
    I wasn't trolling rofl ...

There is a thing called "Truth"

I wasn't trolling rofl ...

There is a thing called "Truth"
    Not what you posted.