Thread: Patch 4.0.1

Question Patch 4.0.1

As both Emblem of Triumph and Emblem of Frost is being converted into Justice Points, will it be possible to farm frosties gear in hc's in patch 4.0.1?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: add source if possible

Quote Originally Posted by mape1992 View Post
    As both Emblem of Triumph and Emblem of Frost is being converted into Justice Points, will it be possible to farm frosties gear in hc's in patch 4.0.1?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: add source if possible
    The instance emblems will be convert to Justice points. The convert is 1 of the posts @ the main page.
    Why?

Who let the dog's out?! Whooo!!!

I believe that the ICC vendors that sold Frost Badge loot will also convert to a straight Justice Point system, so technically if you want to blow the points you earn a couple months before Cataclysm, I'm sure you could.

Not allowed to link yet due to post restrictions but search Justice Points at wowwiki.com.
    Image on wowwiki that shows the Frost Badge Vendor with Justice Point prices on it.

"The cost of items currently (6 Oct 2010) available on PTR shows that the purchase power of Emblems will not change from what is currently available live. However, because Emblems Triumph and Frost are being converted at the same rate, players will be able to use the Justice Points gained from Emblems of Triumph to purchase Tier 10 gear after the patch, potentially skipping Tier 9 level gear."
    Last edited by Glika; 2010-10-11 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Source

Quote Originally Posted by Glika View Post
    I believe that the ICC vendors that sold Frost Badge loot will also convert to a straight Justice Point system, so technically if you want to blow the points you earn a couple months before Cataclysm, I'm sure you could.
    If you also look at how many Justice points you can earn running heroics and raiding after 4.0.1 it will be very easy to get to the 4000 point max for Justice points before Cata even if you have zero Justice points on day one of 4.0.1. Also looking at the new cost of items vs. the conversion rate for emblems to justice points you'd probably make more money and get more item for your currency by blowing all those emblems before 4.0.1 hits and then building back up until Cataclysm launches in December.