Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Now THAT's a front page update.

Anyone know the quiver to bag conversion rate? I wonder if loading down characters with the large quiver (6 heavy borean) converts to frostweave or next size up

Quote Originally Posted by ZEROWASHU View Post
    Anyone know the quiver to bag conversion rate? I wonder if loading down characters with the large quiver (6 heavy borean) converts to frostweave or next size up
    I think the largest bag after conversion was the lvl 60 quest quiver. could be wrong though

Did someone say Wall'O'Text?

Anyways, thanks Blizzard for pushing this patch and killing my guild's 10 ICC group, currently on the verge of killing H LK 10. Guild runs 25 ICC heroic primarialy, and this 10 ICC run is done on offnights.

Cant wait for the patch when all those who think icc is too easy will find out a new dismension of pain and suffering

Field Marshal
    yessss

youtube.com/watch?v=WG7wjraLE-Y
    bye bye druids tree form

•Any shard bags used to store Soul Shards will automatically be converted into a bag of roughly equal value
    Note that "roughly equal value" means 10 fewer slots.

Sounds like a fun day tomorrow. Anyone anticipating an extended extended maintenance for tomorrow? It's usually the case on patch day.

I want to laugh at the people with all 8 classes that need to read ever single one cause thats a big wall of text lol

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami-Okami
    Sounds like a fun day tomorrow. Anyone anticipating an extended extended maintenance for tomorrow? It's usually the case on patch day.
    Yes, extended maintenance has already been announced.

Also, anyone know what will become of current raid IDs? Will they all be wiped on patch day?

Now that's a beautiful front page post.

Damn, Great job.
    Under Crusader Strike in Retribution Paladin changes, you have it as "Now Costs 10% mana, down from 5% mana".
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    The day I play anything entitled 'Boi' is the day I relinquish my sanity.
    I'm Dyslexic, so deal with it.

Does anyone know what's happening with the PVP gear in this patch with the honor changes and the season ending? On the PTR last I checked there was NO WotLK Honor vendor in sight. I've heard people claim Wrathful gear will now be purchasing for honor, but I've seen nothing to confirm such a thing. It does have me wondering though because if it is available for honor only then that'll give me something to do on my alts while waiting for Cata.

Eh... so we downloaded 5 gigs already and there's gonna be more? It says it's big file aswell Q_Q

Cmon Boub we need bigger posts!

AHHHH mountain of text

All said, it will be nice to have a change.

Better and bigger make it 2 pages length-post everything youve postet for last year!!

I can't see this going well for quite a while... spell damage is just astronomical, and considering the grind to 85 will be slow-ish, battlegrounds and World PvP (lol) will be full of Fire Mages, Shadow Priests and Balance Druids. Spell range is ridiculous, and I can't quite see why they've done it? 40 yards for some spells might make sense, but being able to dto people up from such a way off is so imbalanced versus melee. If it was for the raids and general quality of life, then why not increase Charge, Shadowstep and DeathGrip? It seems to me that for non-stealth classes, they're going to be walking into casts (passive fears and slows and snares with many of them) until they just get melted by casters.. Why are they having to balance melee around this 15% increased run speed that everyone seems to have to buy in talents. Paladin, DK, Shaman, Rogue, (Feral Cat) perhaps it's because of that, but it doesn't stop you from being slowed with an instant 10k Arcane Barrage?

Perhaps what I'm fearful of isn't going to happen, but I've been on the PTR for weeks and spell damage is insane.. you can be fighting a player and from 40 yards away with hasted GCDs you're dotted up in seconds... IF you get close (Cloak-Vanish) they have trinkets, fears, lots of instant cast stuff,... but the passive stuff is the worst.. you can't pick what you dispel as a Holy Paladin, but if you HAPPEN to cleanse a player of Vampiric Touch, you horrify everyone around you for 13 yards?! That's a huge space and can't be avoided with B-rage and Berserk, etc.

This may well be balanced at 85, but getting there will be horrible - at least from a PvP point of view. Why go from 16k Arcane Blasts to 30k+? Can't they scale stuff properly? Is it simply a case of their level 85 (as opposed to 90) decision coming round to bite them in the ass?