Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Now THAT's a front page update.

Anyone know the quiver to bag conversion rate? I wonder if loading down characters with the large quiver (6 heavy borean) converts to frostweave or next size up

Quote Originally Posted by ZEROWASHU View Post
    Anyone know the quiver to bag conversion rate? I wonder if loading down characters with the large quiver (6 heavy borean) converts to frostweave or next size up
    I think the largest bag after conversion was the lvl 60 quest quiver. could be wrong though

Did someone say Wall'O'Text?

Anyways, thanks Blizzard for pushing this patch and killing my guild's 10 ICC group, currently on the verge of killing H LK 10. Guild runs 25 ICC heroic primarialy, and this 10 ICC run is done on offnights.

Cant wait for the patch when all those who think icc is too easy will find out a new dismension of pain and suffering

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    yessss

youtube.com/watch?v=WG7wjraLE-Y
    bye bye druids tree form

•Any shard bags used to store Soul Shards will automatically be converted into a bag of roughly equal value
    Note that "roughly equal value" means 10 fewer slots.

Sounds like a fun day tomorrow. Anyone anticipating an extended extended maintenance for tomorrow? It's usually the case on patch day.

Deleted
    I want to laugh at the people with all 8 classes that need to read ever single one cause thats a big wall of text lol

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami-Okami
    Sounds like a fun day tomorrow. Anyone anticipating an extended extended maintenance for tomorrow? It's usually the case on patch day.
    Yes, extended maintenance has already been announced.

Also, anyone know what will become of current raid IDs? Will they all be wiped on patch day?

Now that's a beautiful front page post.

Damn, Great job.
    Under Crusader Strike in Retribution Paladin changes, you have it as "Now Costs 10% mana, down from 5% mana".
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    The day I play anything entitled 'Boi' is the day I relinquish my sanity.
    I'm Dyslexic, so deal with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know what's happening with the PVP gear in this patch with the honor changes and the season ending? On the PTR last I checked there was NO WotLK Honor vendor in sight. I've heard people claim Wrathful gear will now be purchasing for honor, but I've seen nothing to confirm such a thing. It does have me wondering though because if it is available for honor only then that'll give me something to do on my alts while waiting for Cata.

Deleted
    Eh... so we downloaded 5 gigs already and there's gonna be more? It says it's big file aswell Q_Q

Cmon Boub we need bigger posts!

AHHHH mountain of text

Deleted
    All said, it will be nice to have a change.

Better and bigger make it 2 pages length-post everything youve postet for last year!!

I still can't figure out why they increased the spell ranges without increasing the range of things like Charge. Melee is going to be screwed.