Deleted

Exclamation Inscription - How do Scribes train Prime Glyphs?

Everyone is hyped up about these new prime glyphs, but how do current scribes obtain prime glyphs in the upcoming patch?

Are they learnt via trainer or Book of Glyph Mastery?

Cheers

Myers

I can say that some of the Major Glyphs are being converted to Prime Glyphs, so you'll already know some. Some of the new ones will require training. One comment on wowhead regarding Glyph of Living Bomb in 4.0.1 indicates that it will be learned through Major Inscription Research...but I can't verify that.

Deleted
    Thanks for the quick response. I'm glad I dont have to buy 50 x Book of Glyph Mastery xD

Don't be so fast, I vaguely remember someone saying here on the forum, that some glyphs will be learned through books.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, at least we do know that there will be a high demand for all sorts of glyphs once the servers come back up - and the demand should be there for at least a couple of weeks.
    For the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    For the druid, there are only 4 glyphs that you'll have to learn after the patch, all the other ones are available through buying current glyphs and waiting for the conversion.
    I guess most classes will follow that pattern. Makes it easier for you scribes, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    On PTR could learn two glyphs after exhausting the trainer. I learned one through a book and one through research. Then I learned no more.
    My guess is that you can learn these two from either. Glyph of Long Word however seems to be missing from game and cannot be learned.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Removed-Glyphs

Should answer your questions. It's an older thread of mine, but I've been updating it. The information is completely accurate. (well besides the level Death Wish and Intercept can be learned - I forgot to add those. I believe it is 180 for Death Wish and 230 for Intercept but don't quote me!)
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines