Poll: Have you pre-ordered cataclysm yet?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiJakkass86 View Post
    The online download/purchase is not supposed to be up for a few days/weeks after the actual release. True/false?

I ordered mine on Amazon, cost $1 (non-amazon-prime) for shipping, and it'll be here no release day.
    No one knows.

Good luck with Amazon, though.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri (Blue Tracker)
    What you're experiencing is world PvP on a PvP realm. I realize that it's not for everyone, but it's not something that we plan to adjust. The harsh reality is that life on a PvP realm can be difficult, and if you aren't prepared for the rigors of playing on such a realm, then it's probably in your best interest to transfer to a normal realm, or, if you cannot afford that, then consider creating a new character on a normal realm.
    Grim Campfire

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't decide if I'm getting collector's or not. Normally, I never buy the box set. However, I really like alot of the Cata music...maybe I'll just torrent the music lol. Either way, I should order soon.

pre ordered a couple weeks ago....regular edition

special edition isn't worth it imo
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I agree with you. Nothing I'm really interested in enough to spend an extra $40.

Just pre-ordered my standard edition today.

I do not understand the question.
    There is this thing called being so open-minded your brains fall out.

-Richard Dawkins

I make it a habit never to pre-order a game without a set release date, so on the day they finally announced Dec. 7 I went out and pre-ordered the regular version. Fuck doubling the price for a bunch of fluff I'll never use anyway, just cant rationalize it :\
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    I make it a habit never to pre-order a game without a set release date, so on the day they finally announced Dec. 7 I went out and pre-ordered the regular version. Fuck doubling the price for a bunch of fluff I'll never use anyway, just cant rationalize it :\
    It's not really a collectors item if they make a million of them.

You can find most of the collectors stuff online within a few months of release for next to nothing anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    I pre-ordered Cata the day it was announced, then went and changed to the pre-order to collectors edition right away as well.

I am getting the regular edition no need to preorder. Go to Walmart at Midnight and buy it and go home.

15+ Year Old Account
    paid off the collectors edition...first person to pre-order it too at our gamestop down here :P was funny when the manager mentioned there'd only be 10 collectors editions at minimum