Alchemy Transmute CDs

So on wowhead's cata section, they show all the xmutes now having only a 1 second CD, but on the PTR, they still have cooldown (8 hrs i think it was)

I am just wondering if there have been any blue posts on the cooldowns for alchemy in 4.0.1

Deleted
    Not sure, use the search feature.

I dont think there has been a post on it, but I remember reading it somewhere??? I would like to know as well thou
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Teleth View Post
    Not sure, use the search feature.
    I wouldn't be posting here if my search had returned any decent results.

Deleted
    I think it will only come in the patch before Cata, the removal of the cooldown has not been mentioned in the patch notes and this is something they would definitely include.

Mine is 24 hours.... lol even not 20 now..
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

the first transmute i did after the patch had a 4(ish) hour cd, now its 24 hours
    Once a Horde, always a Horde

The concerns of the people vanished. And there was much dancing

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    first one i got 3 hours,then 34 hours then 27 hours ><
    --------------------------
    Main: Debirù Fury\Prot(85)
    Alt: Cèrberus Retri\Holy(8)
    Alt: Carrnage Holy\Shadow(81)
    Alt: Silverblue Fire\Arc(80)
    Alt: Bambì Bear\Cat(80)
    Alt: Kikensei Enhance\Resto(72+)

I am Dyslexian, and English is my 3rd language, you have been warrned.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've gotten 24 hours, 24 hours, 9 hours, and 8 hours.
    @dA
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleuh
    Since the invention of the internet, the Earth`s rotation has been solely propelled by english teachers turning in their graves.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It resets at midnight server. So the later in the day you use it, the shorter the CD seems to be.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

15+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    The cooldown functionality was changed in patch 4.0.1 and what you're reporting is not actually a bug. All profession cooldowns will now reset at midnight server time. This means if you, say, cut an Icy Prism at 11:55 p.m. server time, you will be able to cut another one at 12:01 a.m. server time (six minutes later). You will then not be able to cut another Icy Prism until 12:01 a.m. server time the following day.

The change in design is to truly make cooldowns one per day, rather than forcing players to log in at the same time every day (or staggering your schedules) to make sure your cooldowns are up.

The larger point of this change was to update the technology behind all profession cooldowns to something that makes more sense. So while it may seem like a late change for Wrath of the Lich King cooldowns, it's a prime change going into Cataclysm.