Attack of the Shadowy Apparitions

Hey guys I made a video of my priest (along with 8 others) hitting up WSG. Shadowy apparitions are incredibly fun and amusing. 2:35-4:05 is the most insane part. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFbmu...layer_embedded

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, it's kind of a lackluster mastery though. it's one of the few masteries that focus more on pvp and movement than pve. people would argue it helps spriests dps while moving in an encounter, but it just seems so random and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by QsoJAC View Post
    yeah, it's kind of a lackluster mastery though. it's one of the few masteries that focus more on pvp and movement than pve. people would argue it helps spriests dps while moving in an encounter, but it just seems so random and boring.
    Thats not the mastery... Shadow Orbs are.

That star wars sound track was soo epic with the shadows walking around, reminded me of vader walking.

Quote Originally Posted by Searsha View Post
    Hey guys I made a video of my priest (along with 8 others) hitting up WSG. Shadowy apparitions are incredibly fun and amusing. 2:35-4:05 is the most insane part. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFbmu...layer_embedded
    Lol nice... even if i had to mute the first...extremely annoying and horrible sound...i meant song.

hmm i feel like the shadowy apparition sprinting towards the target would be more effective, but i don't know if it would be as cool. it should be a minor glyph IMO.

Makes me wish I'da made an all spriest pvp group for the ptr. So many bodies, great for lagging, and making Tabbing hell.

That made me want a minor glyph to transform them all into Darth Vaders with light sabers.. "You cannot hide forever, Luke."

Thats crazy, how much damage does 1 of those do?At the end there where a like a neverending wave of them spawning.