10+ Year Old Account

What Program should I use for Multi-boxing?

Hey, im about to start up another WoW account (solely for recruit a friend bonus's) and I was wanting to know of a good, easy to use (and free) multi-boxing program. I will be loading up 2 WoW Programs on the same comp, not 2 diff comps if that help.

Thanks =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    Keyclone works wonders.
    Yes, I successfully leveled two sets of characters using keyclone, it's pretty easy to set up and once you get the hang of it it can be very versatile and very customisable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks guys, but only one problem, I went to the site and it costs money, unless there is a version available at a retail store I would like to find a free program if at all possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    I belive there is a similar sort of program for free called Auto HotKey, but its a bit harder to use and not quite as good imo. You should be able to dig up some guides for it somewhere. Although i really dont see what the big deal is, you're paying for multiple WoW accounts and subscription fees, $20 for a program to do it easier makes sense to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im only multi-boxing for a short period of time with 2 characters, (60 days) and im going to try and get several pairs of characters to level 60, my parents (hah im 17) wont let me use their credit card for sites that they dont know and trust, ive got the cash, so the 20$ is not the issue =P

Quote Originally Posted by Ayo View Post
    Im only multi-boxing for a short period of time with 2 characters, (60 days) and im going to try and get several pairs of characters to level 60, my parents (hah im 17) wont let me use their credit card for sites that they dont know and trust, ive got the cash, so the 20$ is not the issue =P
    prepaid mastercards/visa gift cards.

I found an awesome addon which isnt actually a keyclone type thing but it's a massive help. it's called Twobox Toolkit. auto accepts quests shared from the master to the slave, auto follow, forwards messages from slave to master etc etc.