Thread: Farewell trees

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    No we wont, fugly model, now i may actually spec into resto :P

Im so sad about all the changes

It really feels more and more like a different game every time I see all the changes... especially after trying it out on the ptr.

RIP Tree form

RIP bubblehearth

on the bright side, maybe rogues wont be so frustrating to level. Having leveled every class to 80, I cant even begin to tell you how exciting recuperate sounds.

some really sound like their own grandparents "I live in the past, all is strange now, I remember the days when we had no tv and played outside with mud and sticks"... boring!
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Auro View Post

It really feels more and more like a different game every time I see all the changes... especially after trying it out on the ptr.

RIP Tree form

RIP bubblehearth

on the bright side, maybe rogues wont be so frustrating to level. Having leveled every class to 80, I cant even begin to tell you how exciting recuperate sounds.
    rogue is the best class to lvl with a friend, the amount of shit you can pull off as dual rogues is great fun not to mention downright hilarious on a PVP realm.

what happening to bubble hearth? that was my fav pally move

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Silver View Post
    Serious note: What ever happen to the proposed minor Glyph that was supposed to allow you to keep tree form to some degree? Maybe it comes out in Cataclysm only?
    Yes, WTB this glyph

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaluri View Post
    Probably the same thing that happened to Glyph of Divine Shield.

/sheds a tear for bubblehearth
    I don't like how that sounds. Not at all. -_-

"With King's Light and Lion's Roar, By kingdom's pact, our spirits soar, Against the Darkness, we stand in defiance, Even in death, Glory to the Alliance!" - Ken Silver, Human Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    WOO HOO! GOOD RIDDANCE! Everything about treeform was hideous, especially the dance, I have more polygons on the back of my head.
    but, but, the dance was the best part of treeform!
    404's retarded cousin
    Quote Originally Posted by Asterend09 View Post
    I jizzed in my pants over 9000 times
    ^^^taken way out of context for teh lulz^^^

15+ Year Old Account
    RIP swirlyball...i mean treeform

Good riddance. Druids deserve atleast one role in which they can show off their gear. Tree form was just a reused model of a lot of NPCs, and it's very generic. Here's hoping they'll get rid of Moonkin, too, or at least change that to make it look better and more unique.

---------- Post added 2010-10-12 at 05:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Auro View Post

RIP Tree form

RIP bubblehearth

Recuperate is way overpowered. It's delicious. Playing as Subtlety and putting two points into Improved Recuperate, you can pop Premeditation and get nearly all of your health back after a death (although you have to use it again to get ALL of your health back, but the cooldown on Premed is very small, and you only have a little bit of health to regain). This makes World PvP and leveling soooooo much easier.

Why?

Who let the dog's out?! Whooo!!!

Dag I cant Banish Druids off the face of my game!!!
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

They are going to make like a Resto Druid and Leaf.

Get it?

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US