Question Loading/Login Screens?

So we're all excited about patch 4.0.1 hitting the servers tomorrow. New spells, new talent trees, new glyphs... but, I was wondering, do you think we're going to see the Cataclysm login screen and the Cataclysm loading screens when we start the game up tomorrow? I think the WotLK login screen came in before WotLK was released... Would be nice to see if the login screen predictions were right.

So, what do you think?

Neither the Cataclysm login screen, nor the new loading screens, will be in until 4.0.3.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri (Blue Tracker)
    What you're experiencing is world PvP on a PvP realm. I realize that it's not for everyone, but it's not something that we plan to adjust. The harsh reality is that life on a PvP realm can be difficult, and if you aren't prepared for the rigors of playing on such a realm, then it's probably in your best interest to transfer to a normal realm, or, if you cannot afford that, then consider creating a new character on a normal realm.
    Grim Campfire

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, I don't remember it being that way in WotLK.

EDIT: What the above poster said.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    Nope, I don't remember it being that way in WotLK.
    It was, we got Sindragosa in the systems change (read: pre-expansion) patch for Wrath. The changes are so drastic for Cataclysm, though, that they split the system changes from the world changes, and will have most of the cool stuff in 4.0.3.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri (Blue Tracker)
    What you're experiencing is world PvP on a PvP realm. I realize that it's not for everyone, but it's not something that we plan to adjust. The harsh reality is that life on a PvP realm can be difficult, and if you aren't prepared for the rigors of playing on such a realm, then it's probably in your best interest to transfer to a normal realm, or, if you cannot afford that, then consider creating a new character on a normal realm.
    Grim Campfire

On beta Northrend have a new loading screen with Bolvar in it. I do not know if this is going to be implemented in 4.0.1 however.
    There is this thing called being so open-minded your brains fall out.

-Richard Dawkins

Expect a reveal at Blizzcon, along with the cinematic.