Thread: Holy Power & UI

Deleted

Holy Power & UI

Hi

Has anyone found a good addon to move gthe holy power bar somewhere else on the screen?

I also heard (cant test it myself) that at three hp's there is a symbol that lights up on screen, is that the case?

10+ Year Old Account
    The holy power bar lights up all golden yellow like when it's full.

Try the addon MoveAnything to move it, should probably work.

I use Power Auras to give me some 1/2/3 indicators towards the middle of the screen. Did the same thing ages ago for my shaman's Maelstrom Weapon. It's hard for me not to do stuff like this, PAC is just so flexible.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri (Blue Tracker)
    What you're experiencing is world PvP on a PvP realm. I realize that it's not for everyone, but it's not something that we plan to adjust. The harsh reality is that life on a PvP realm can be difficult, and if you aren't prepared for the rigors of playing on such a realm, then it's probably in your best interest to transfer to a normal realm, or, if you cannot afford that, then consider creating a new character on a normal realm.
    Grim Campfire

if you are good at lua editing, tukui v12 supports new frames, so you can do pretty anything. otherwise just wait, plenty of addon will pop up in the next few days.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadhak View Post
    Hi

Has anyone found a good addon to move gthe holy power bar somewhere else on the screen?

I also heard (cant test it myself) that at three hp's there is a symbol that lights up on screen, is that the case?

NugCombobar is exactly what I wrote for Cata then I found Nug so I scraped mine as his is exactly like what I Was doing I suggest using it definitely the best option currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Deleted
    Yup im using Nug it's totally awesome, better than having to look up every 3 secs to see howmany HP charges i have.

This is the whole reason I posted in the paladin forum asking the dev's to make the HP bar movable. Tick tock..

Deleted
    Clcret alpha showing it too, or at leat the one i tried on ptr.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaluri View Post
    I use Power Auras to give me some 1/2/3 indicators towards the middle of the screen. Did the same thing ages ago for my shaman's Maelstrom Weapon. It's hard for me not to do stuff like this, PAC is just so flexible.
    ^^ Will be what I do. That nug thing is ugly as sin.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phyrix View Post

Try the addon MoveAnything to move it, should probably work.

idd this works perfectly, just drag it to where ever u can see it as best.

u can download this at curse.com

greatz

move anything works a treat, so much easier to see wtf is happening now

15+ Year Old Account
    Clcinfo seriously no Paladin should be without it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

anyway to make it go invisible when not incombat?

I also got MoveAnything. it's pretty awesome- exactly what i wanted

I use IceHUD, ist works perfekt with holy power, runes combo points or whatever and you can show your health und mana barn left and right of you char.
    If you dont like the bars you could deactivate them.

For ret download clcret, it's amazing. Just installed it and ran a few 5 mans and i can definitely tell it has helped with my rotation and increased my dps.