Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt_jesus View Post
    Damn, what UI addon is that, Bergtau?
    OUF_DiabloOrbs or something. I can't remember exactly.

Just got it went through the list of cool downs and thought you needed more.
    I think you should put more misc cool downs such as health stone, soul stone, death coil, hearthstone, etc.
    But very nice job a lot simpler than before.

Found a nasty bug, When I targeted another lock out of combat and he poped meta I got Massive LUA errors, like over 1000 in 30 sec.

I already really like this addon after using it for only a few days, I have a few suggestions for it too.

1. Cooldowns
    You already said you would be improving this. My idea of how cooldowns should be is similar to how many other addons that I've encountered lets you choose which cooldowns to show.
    - Have an option to show all cooldowns depending on cooldown time (Example: See all cooldowns greater than 30 seconds and/or less than 10 minutes).
    - Whitelist/blacklist

2. Soul shard graphics
    The main reason I use this addon is because the graphical display of soul shards fit my UI perfectly. I use the same UI for all my characters, so extending this addon to also give the same graphical display for holy power and death knight runes would be awesome.

I'm using this add-on just to display the current shard count. I have all ready have a cooldown tracker but since shadow unit frames hasn't been updated yet this fills on the gap perfectly.

shadow unit frames wont be updated, the guy(or girl) quit or just dosnt care, its in the comments on wowinterface.
    ---

Ive been using this since 4.0 on tuesday and I like it, i would like to add again that the felstorm cooldown would be a nice addition!

Very cool addon, but it does a lot of things that I have other addons do and would not want to replace.

For those of us who just want a different UI for our soul shards only, this addon is great: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ettoPower.html

Yes, they are squares, but you can change them to any color you want and I believe change the scale. You can put them anywhere and get them to fit in with pretty much anything. My UI is pretty fancy but I was able to implement this in with no problem.
    Top 100.

15+ Year Old Account
    Two thumbs up! Thanks for the addon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friedrich Nietzsche
    A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.

now make it so I can add DoT timers to it and i'll love you long time :>

"Scientists explore what is; engineers create what has not been." -Theodore Von Karman

Dot timers are already better handled by other addons, and to be honest I do not want to see that turn into another fortexorcist.

The featured addon is a pretty cool dedicated soul-shard handler, but as a heads up:
    IceHUD (health/mana bars in a circle around the middle of the screen) and
    Pitbull (unit frames)

Also have soul shard support, to the point where if you use either/both of these, you should not need an additional addon for soul shards.
    Grizx Khorin Junhi Shatal Xynh Epysia

Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz
    I'm not sure why anyone ever thought WoW was a hardcore raiding game. It hasn't been from the beginning. It had some timesinks, but that was hardly hardcore.

Had totally forgot this addon Shamtasticle, thank you for bumbing it

Quote Originally Posted by Affectionate View Post
    shadow unit frames wont be updated, the guy(or girl) quit or just dosnt care, its in the comments on wowinterface.
    ---

Ive been using this since 4.0 on tuesday and I like it, i would like to add again that the felstorm cooldown would be a nice addition!
    Actually....

http://www.wowace.com/addons/shadowed-unit-frames/

Shadowed is being worked on and updated frequently.... I am successfully using their alpha versions without errors (yet)
    Soulshard count is for the most part implemented on Shadowed UF.

I am not trying to detract from the OP's addon, however, it looks great ;-)

Sek