Elemental glyphs and rotation question

hmm, it seems like we'll actually have some good choices, and while there will always be better choices, i see the following glyphs in varying usefulness to us.

Prime

Lavaburst: 10% is nice and especially with our mastery
    Flame shock: less we have to use it in rotation the more we can use other more damaging spells
    Flametongue: crit chance is always nice, though i don't know how relative it is compared to the other talents
    shocking: this one will vary, i'm not sure how useful it will be with the new earthshock lightning shield combo, if anyone can tell me how this fits in a rotation or when i should be using this, i'll love you long time.
    Lightning bolt: not sure, but probibly our most used spell, except that now flameshock can reset lavaburst, we may get lucky and not have to use it to much, but 4% extra damage is nice for a quick cast.

Major

Seems we get a little shafted here, but for PVP these are great, and the elemental mastery one allows us to use it as a defensive cooldown as well

Elemental mastery: we take 20% less damage while it's active, this is a HUGE ammount of mitigation for already mail wearing people, if we have a shield equipped (which we should,) this can actually let us have a reasonable ammount of survivability VS many incoming sources of damage.

Lightning shield: usefull but not so much, yeah, doesn't let our lightning fall below 3 without using our earth shock, but with a good tank on top of fast reaction time, this is more a pvp glyph then pve.

Chain Lightning: a really good meat and potatoes glyph, but with less AoE needed, on top of the chance that this might accidentally jump to a CC'd target prematurely, makes this again, more of a group pvp glyph, and situationally useful. will be very usefull pre cata though so we should use it for now.

Thunderstorm: another good one, but situationally so

other good choices are the healing spring one for resistances (yay raid and 5 man mitigation without true sacrifice) and the glyph of hex, seeing ass more CC will be needed.

minor glyphs are personal use but i will still take my astral recall, renewed life, and water walking.

Also, what is a good basic rotation? on live before patch, i'm not sure if i was right, but i usually did

FS-LB-CL-LBx3-CL-LB-FS and rinse and repeat, bare in mind i didn't have tier ten and elemental was my off spec as i mostly was resto.

right now, i see it more as a priority order as enhancement is, ergo

basically lavaburst when it's off cooldown but only while flame shock is up, earth shock while lightning shield is up and lavaburst is on cooldown and fs is up, then chain lightning and lightning bolts till you can LB or ES again.

i agree with ur post shamburger and what the guy says now come cata we will be getting a very important dps spell called unleash weapon. its a bit tricky for the 1st few tries but after you implement it in a rotation you will see the difference. best to use it before a lvb. so its good for ur second lvb and so forth. i tend to open with a fs and lvb my self adding it to the beginning kinda lowers ur dps for some reason.