Thread: More dmg

Deleted

More dmg

I heard from a friend that after this patch, everyone will do alot more dmg on monsters, at least untill
    cata release, is it true that we will get alot higher DPS after the patch?

Some specs will be higher, some specs will be lower, some specs will be the same as they were before.

Deleted
    what about hunters?

I'm not sure how hunters are, but I think BM and Survival dps went up, not sure about MM.

from the ptr I did about 11k in my t9 ele set where when t9 was hot stuff I was doing a top of 8.5k. meaning thats essentially a 34% dps increase, nothing I'm gonna complain about and I have noticed a lot of other classes doing more damage than normal too. Even my prot warrior was doing a steady 6k dps in heroics in t9.

---------- Post added 2010-10-12 at 11:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kujja View Post
    I'm not sure how hunters are, but I think BM and Survival dps went up, not sure about MM.
    They fixed around BM but it's at the current moment as viable as MM seems. MM didn't really get nerfed, imo it's as good as the old MM as long as you're experienced with the spec. Surv did get buffed but I feel it's legit for pvp.
    Last edited by lllBlackSunlll; 2010-10-12 at 11:46 AM.
    If curiosity killed the cat, why can't speculation kill you?

anondody to answer your question.

BM has gone sky high vs how it was pre 4.0.1
    Survival is abit better now then i was before.
    MM has gone down and is no the lowest dps specc for hunters as it is with this patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Syfez View Post
    anondody to answer your question.

BM has gone sky high vs how it was pre 4.0.1
    Survival is abit better now then i was before.
    MM has gone down and is no the lowest dps specc for hunters as it is with this patch.
    My friend tested hunter on the dps and he said he averaged 12k dps as BM
    Then he tested MM and averaged 12.5k dps (all in t9 mind you).
    He never tested Surv.
    I doesn't exactly seem like MM falls behind. Maybe he is unfamiliar with BM or the new focus system or he's a big liar but based off what he told me both specs seems equally fine.
    If curiosity killed the cat, why can't speculation kill you?