Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Death Knight starter quests. I leveled my paladin to 80 and then rolled a DK version of him, so it made it all the more chilling to hear a captured blood elf say "...everybody knows that name! You were a hero once!"

I was amazed of how awesome everything in Howling Fjord and Dragonblight was, and I'm still amazed, those two zones made me really love WOTLK.

First Sarth 3d and Yogg kill.
    Globaling people.

My favorite memory?

Back when naxx was the highest tier, my guild and I were attempting to down KT for the first time. I was in charge of picking up the adds. A little bit after the adds came out, our hunter and GM said "Woops, I'm out of ammo!", and being the genius I am, I responded with "Go go melee hunter!". So, in a jokingly manner, he comes over and starts meleeing the adds, so he doesn't freeze any melee on KT. Literally in the middle of me saying "Careful, don't get to close or we'll get frozen." KT decides to freeze us. Our main tank and raid leader, being the great tank he was, taunted and Death Grip taunted 2 of the adds, with KT at like 3%. People start dieing, and it ends with our MT, our ele shaman, and KT dead. After all the screaming in vent, I say in a quiet voice "No more melee hunter ok?".

Deleted
    Aaaah, WotLK, this WotLK. What sweet times it were and how sore the goodbye. You may have disappointed me here and there, but you always came back, earning my respect. When I defeated the Lich King for the first time you were by my side, telling me that you always believed in me. And I whispered back: "And I in you my friend, and I in you."
    I must say goodbye now as all fairly good things come to an end. I wish you all the best, and goodluck, when you will take your place, among the legends, of the past.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's Awesome!!
    Downing OS 25 as Main Tank in Blues and Crafted BS Epics!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Fighting alongside Turalyon and Alleria against the Burning Legion
    Wrathgate Cinematic (quest chain)
    Sons of Hodir dailys (ganking, was so fun)
    First time in Scholozar Basin- Epic zone
    Ulduar (Best instance ever?)
    Safety Dance-Heigan in Naxx (The ultimate retard checker)
    Seeing Alexstraza, Malygos, Ysera in-game (Lore-geek)
    Duel specs, Glyphs and First few months of Wintergrasp (Good times)

Overall WOTLK has been good, just the way Blizzard handed out epics so easily ruined it for me. People became so involved with getting thier 'Epix'. it turned into every man for themselves. i give it a solid 7/10.
    Last edited by Texar; 2010-10-12 at 05:55 PM.
    Participator in the Great 'Real ID Forum Change' Riot July 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Divaet View Post
    I love being self-richeous..
    Quote Originally Posted by DailyBlink View Post
    Malygos flips out and creates a mana blackhole. Mages no longer use Mana, instead having a new resource called 'Derp'.

First i leveled in Borean-meh zone,i didn't like it

But then i went to Howling Fjord and Grizzly Hills and i've fallen in love

Going to Northrend for the first time, for sure. I was Alliance back then, and the boat was absolutely packed with people - I almost missed getting off the boat, the loading screen took so long. The first Alliance hub in Borean Tundra is still one of my favorite places.

Naxx was the first raid I've ever done, so that place holds a lot of memories. Ulduar, too, of course.

Honestly, I loved everything in this expansion. I'm looking forward to Cata, but I'll miss it.

Questing through the second or third time and seeing that, really, almost every time you were sent to find some npc they were dead. Northrend really took on a foreboding atmosphere, they did a pretty good job of getting across the "not everybody's coming home alive" theme. Questing in TBC made your character into a freakin mary sue practically, everything ended well(except Gorefiend) and it was slightly ridiculous, wrath corrected that mistake brilliantly.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

WOTLK isn't over until December 7th, suckas!

I hope people realise it isn't going away. They are not changing Northrend. All the quests / raids / dungeons / areas / music you like will still be there. Barring the Battle for Undercity...
    They are just fixing the mistakes they made and making more content which is challenging instead of spamming whichever aoe move your class happens to possess.

=D

Getting to phase 2 yogg the first time and hearing BOW BEFORE THE GOD OF DEATH.

the quest chains and the phasing
    the Dual specing
    the LFD tool
    charging 150g for a titansteel bar CD early on when everyone was gearing up.
    first expac ever I actually got to see the last boss die in person and not on a youtube video
    when they announced that the tier gear of the old raid content would be purchasable via badges sooooo awesome

Getting accustomed to the Circle of Healing nerf when Naxx 25 was endgame, totally shook things up for me as a holy priest, lol

I came to the game late, so way behind most folks here. Ulduar came out about the time my first toon hit lvl-20. Even though Northrend was already there from the time I started playing, I didn't get to start exploring it for almost a year. Once I did get there, I was shocked by how much better it seemed than the rest of the game.

Anyway, some highlights:

* The DK starter quests, for sure. Pure win.
    * All the various ways they worked Arthas into quests and instances. Really has to be one of the best villains ever. We loved to hate him.
    * Wrathgate FTW!
    * My first Battered Hilt drop, only a few weeks after hitting 80. The quests were fun and going from a Titansteel Destroyer to Quel'Delar was a huge rush.
    * Fighting the Lich King in ICC for the first time last week. Pure awesome. Hoping to take him down before Cataclysm!

Yogg for the first time was amazing, but I think that my best memory was shouting in vent "DO IT MELEE!!" over and over on the last 5% of The Lich King (25). I am stuck killing vile spirits. :P

Deleted
    The most fun I've had in wotlk was my first 70-80 levling.

MY best wow memories:

First day of ulduar and we encountered XT. We were doing fine until we heard him talk, all of vent busted up laughing and we wiped.

Next week we brought a mage into ulduar, got to kologarn and told her she needed to cast blizzard to make an ice bridge to get across the gap in the floor. She ran in the room, got killed, and gquit.

Launching people off of krasus landing with exploding abominations.

Killing bambi.

My first heroic, I ended up with annalyde's ring(sp?)

Getting the staff from the 4 horsemen.

One shotting maly when pre ulduar and watchign people in 277 gear still struggle with it.

Time for some new memories.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

Deleted
    Insaaaaaaaane in the membrane