Shammy/lock or mage

Well i left just before ulduar hit (shame) but I have a lvl 80 druid/pally and hunter.

Since Cata is going to rework a lot of zones I have decided to come back as either of those three.
    Basically I have end game raiding in mind as I rarely PVP so what seems to be the most fun out of those 3 with all the changes coming into the xpac. And it would be a enh shammy/resto offspec

Well at this stage on LIVE I am one shotting things with Arcane Barrage on my level 30 Mage, so I would say mage, but they are soon getting nerfed, The character you are going to make is the one you will enjoy, I would recommend choosing by yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Coar View Post
    Well at this stage on LIVE I am one shotting things with Arcane Barrage on my level 30 Mage, so I would say mage, but they are soon getting nerfed, The character you are going to make is the one you will enjoy, I would recommend choosing by yourself.
    the quote specifically said that fire mages would get nerfed. the rest of us are cool

OT:the choice is up to you friend, i say play each class to level 10 and whichever one feels the most fun to you, you pick

Actually, the quote said that ALL mage dps was too high, fire being especially high. We'll see nerfs for all 3 specs, just fire more so than the others.
    December's Tragic Drive....