Patch 4.0.1 Size Confirmation

Can anyone confirm the exact size of the patch who has it downloaded? Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Smile

I'd like to know this too

4.6 gigs is what I downloaded.

Edit - it went LIGHTNING fast. It was literally done in 4 minutes. I don't usually download blizzard things at this speed so they must have made some improvements.

Quote Originally Posted by Phovos View Post
    Thank you! I was worried it would be bigger lol
    Smile

15+ Year Old Account

Edit - it went LIGHTNING fast. It was literally done in 4 minutes. I don't usually download blizzard things at this speed so they must have made some improvements.
    That's because you've been background downloading it, mine only took a few minutes but it was reading "checking "wow-3.3.x-4.0.0-patch-NA" up to the last .05 GB that needed to be D/L'd

Ya you must have backround downloaded it. It says 21 hours left for me yay.....

So it's 5.20 gb that we had on backround downloader + 4.6 gb?

Edit:

nvm, some1 wrote a post while I was asking

I got 5.18 gigs. 4.6 gigs is the first two parts. the third part makes up the rest. gogo find it!
    [21:24:13] [G] [80:Exeption]: i'm a warlock kinda harry potter myself
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    hes not that technologically advanced, all he needs is google and a right hand

First part for me showed as 4.76 GB I believe, of which 4.68 was already done. After that once the updater ran and the new launcher got going it was another 1.2 GB or so I believe, not sure since it was done by someone else after I left for class(fuck driving 45 minutes to college, it really does suck) but either way I'm told it's done now.

Anyone that ran the background downloader should have no trouble having their client ready long before the servers are up.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

im stuck at 95% on the first lil 15.7mb update cause no one else is above 95 cept one person.

kind of annoying that blizzard direct download isnt running at all

15+ Year Old Account
    it probably is running, it's just getting trained on harder than a thai hooker with rent due