Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasti View Post
    Don't mean to offend anyone,....I really am serious when I say that I don't like Ysera's voice.
    She sounds like an "effeminate" dude. If you know what I am saying. (not not gays....altough not that far apart from what I mean)
    Again...dont mean to offend anyone, jsut wodnering if anyone thinks the same.

Good voice, just not what I imagined Ysera would sound like. They should use it for someone else...or tweak it a little bit.
    Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Vasti View Post
    Don't mean to offend anyone,....I really am serious when I say that I don't like Ysera's voice.
    She sounds like an "effeminate" dude. If you know what I am saying. (not not gays....altough not that far apart from what I mean)
    Again...dont mean to offend anyone, jsut wodnering if anyone thinks the same.

Good voice, just not what I imagined Ysera would sound like. They should use it for someone else...or tweak it a little bit.

The other voices are good! Not great, but WAAAAY better then Deathwing, Alexstraza, Calen and the new Theralion voices.
    her voice is fine its a bit deeper for being a YOUNGER sister but its fine. theres tons of female singers out there with deep voices so w/e.

I have fallen in love with Ysera's voice. I thought she was gonna sound similar and too old like Alexstraza or Sindragosa.
    As for the other voices, they're pretty good. I sometimes wish that Blizz would hire Jessie Cox!

Ysera's voice is perfect! I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    why yersa sounds like a computer (although great va) lore wise the emerald dream is simular to a blue print. its titan tech you can argue almost computerized. her cvoice may reflect that.
    people will try to find significance in a three day old bagel. maybe it's entirely possible that the VA just thought that's what she should sound like, there's no need to look too deep into it.

Ysera sounds exactly like she sounded when she talked in oodalar

Whew, for a minute I was afraid that Ysera's voice was going to end up being Metzen.

EDIT - Now that I think of it, that would be a brilliant prank on Blizzard's part, to 'leak' some female voice clips he clearly voiced.
    Last edited by Pert; 2010-10-12 at 07:46 PM.

Why does Blackthorn get a voice? His quests are kinda small, is he gonna maybe do something bigger in the future?

Ysera kinda sounds text-to-speech ish =\
    My armory
    DK tanking stuffs since WoTLK beta's first day of release.

Actually I have a real life, I'm just on my friends computer while we have a drink around his house before we go BMX'ing down the castle near by his house and found all the geeks spouting rubbish.
    Most fail troll thread ever. Featuring Boub as last post!

Quote Originally Posted by Illindel View Post
    Yeah, as much as I'd like there not to be, you're absolutely right. It just sort of bugged me when he released that video because it was pretty much "Look what I did! Yay! Aren't I great?! Yay! Yeah!"
    That must be a boring life you have, not being able to celebrate any success you have.

---------- Post added 2010-10-12 at 04:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    her voice is fine its a bit deeper for being a YOUNGER sister but its fine. theres tons of female singers out there with deep voices so w/e.
    She's THOUSANDS of years old, just like Alexstrasza, their voices should be about the same in terms of how deep their voices are.