Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    NEWS FLASH

Mimiron's Head Drop Change is being lowered from 100% to about 0.01%, enjoy pugging

"What are we, if not slaves to this torment..." Sylvannas Windrunner, Former Ranger General of Quel'thalas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrill View Post
    NEWS FLASH

Mimiron's Head Drop Change is being lowered from 100% to about 0.01%, enjoy pugging
    It's being lowered in 4.0.3

Pugged it this evening on 25 man.

To be fair, it was with people that we knew, and we knew were competent enough to do the fight (though we did carry 2 morons) and it was different guilds. It can be out geared, however sanity can sometimes be an issue, but the shorter fight, the less worry sanity is.

Wouldn't see it happening without very very good pugs, who know the fight.

And no, we don't reserve the mount. QQ
    Saving the world one Rejuvenation at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by guest32384 View Post
    This is all assuming you mean 25m...not 10m.

On 25m, with a bloodlust + 10 dps in the portal you can POSSIBLY get it in one brain phase, although it's very, very hard. We save bloodlust for p3 and it takes us two full brain phases to push him into p3. Our raid isn't that bad either, we have about 330k raid dps on saurfang hm 25. You clearly have not done the fight in icc gear. Melee who go down to the brain portals need a healer (or hybrid healer) down there to help mitigate the reflected damage from the tentacles (you can almost one shot yourself if you're not careful because of the scaling with icc gear).
    Melee don't need a healer if they're smart, first of all. Second of all... Gear has nothing to do with the overall damage you take down in the portals, because the tentacles still have the same amount of health (which should be, theoretically, DPSd evenly between all of your DPS down there). Doing the fight in ICC gear makes a healer less necessary, due to all the stamina on it, not to mention that all the gear got even more stamina in 4.0. Also, smart melee that go in the portals should have ways to heal or mitigate the damage done to them by the tentacles/skulls.

Also... Doing Phase 2 in one Brain Portal Phase is pretty damn easy now on either difficulty, especially if you get the Lich King room, where you can AoE... Groups can wind up with 40-50 seconds on the brain with that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okard View Post
    they took out chill of the throne, if you havent looked. Youre going to do 30% less than youre used to.

The overall problem with your entire concept is reserving Mimiron's head. Good luck getting anyone to go along with that.

i'm pretty sure i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see a video of 0 lights being pugged.. even right now being 4.0.1 by pug i don't mean 20 from a guild and pugging 5 from a few other good guilds.. i mean straight 100% asking in trade chat to get the players.. oh it'd be fun to watch.. put it up on youtube for me please

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bliston78 View Post
    i'm pretty sure i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see a video of 0 lights being pugged.. even right now being 4.0.1 by pug i don't mean 20 from a guild and pugging 5 from a few other good guilds.. i mean straight 100% asking in trade chat to get the players.. oh it'd be fun to watch.. put it up on youtube for me please
    Ok ill transfer to blackrock/mal'ganis and do it

You realise there pugs/GDKP's Do 11/12 and one has killed HM LK ?

I sure LOVE LOVE LOVE when people don't know what there talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Droeslol View Post
    I sure LOVE LOVE LOVE when people don't know what there talking about.
    And I love when people do not know what "PUG" really means.
    It certainly does *not* mean "not a guild/regular raid".
    It has something to do with "trade chat"/"lfg chat" though

15+ Year Old Account
    Yogg+0 atm is all about people going into brain knowing they way around plus 2 good tanks. Rest is case of dps but people need to know the basics of the fight or you will end up will tons of mced at last phase :>