Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Btw. this issue happened to me in the first week in PTR. So this should have been a known issue for about a month now. I was shocked when I saw that Blizzard released 4.0.1 live, it had many bugs in PTR, and from the looks of it they didn't fixed them in live either.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had some more problems on my mage with glyphs.

1. I was unable to use the vanishing powder on my mage to remove any of my previous glyphs. I know how to use it and I did it successfully on other character, so it's not a fail on my part. The glyphs and the vanishing powder would not "light up" like they should be when I click them. They were non-responsive. Switching to my secondary spec or reloading my UI did not fix the problem.

2. I know you are all aware of the 6 Prime glyphs that are categorized as Majors. However another mistake is that Glyph of Mirror Image should be a Minor but it is also categorized as a Major.

Annoying thing about this - is I reported it several times in PTR and on the PTR forums... way back from day one of the PTR.

It would be great if they fixed the glyphs but its really not that big of a deal right now dmg went up for all 3 specs even with the glyph errors. We should always point out the issues with bugs so they can fix them but getting upset over it when we dont really need them is a waste of time.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."