A Little Affliction Help

I've heard affliction isn't going to be ideal for 4.0.1, but i do LOVE the spec, and find it fun and entertaining so for arguments sake PLEASE do not talk about affliction vs destro vs demo...

now

A few questions

1) Bane Of agony or Unstable Affliction prime glyph? (with haunt and corruption as the other 2)

2) Still draining soul at 25%?

And just generally and suggestions for my major glyphs or spec please let me know... thanks

wowtal .com/#k=1kbzTXT .a5o.warlock.3knF7K (get rid of spaces... cant post links yet -_-)

---------- Post added 2010-10-12 at 07:07 PM ----------

if too lazy to look at spec:

All of first two aff tiers.

eradication

shadow embrace
    soul swap

complete last 3 tiers

1 point in bane

3 in shadow and flame

shadow bolt, fear soul swap major glyphs

All your questions are answered in Gherkin's thread with updated numbers from EJ.

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin View Post
    Affliction:
    Succubus Pet
    Glyphs:
    lash_of_pain/haunt/life_tap/unstable_affliction/shadow_bolt
    Priorities: (does not reflect initial cast sequence)
    Haunt, Doom, Corruption, Soulburn UA, UA, Drain Soul Execute, Doomguard, Shadow Bolt, Life Tap

Affliction_Drain:
    Succubus Pet
    Glyphs:
    lash_of_pain/haunt/life_tap/unstable_affliction/shadow_bolt
    Priorities: (does not reflect initial cast sequence)
    Haunt, Doom, Corruption, UA, Drain Soul Execute, Doomguard, Shadow Bolt (Nightfall), Soulburn Drain Life, Drain Life, Life Tap

Side note: Former Aff locks have the longest road to being Hit capped if they were sitting at 10%-11% prior to 4.0.1. You're gonna have to be hard capped on hit from now on.
    "I love you guys. Like, seriously. If you didn't care you wouldn't be posting, and I appreciate you caring. Even if you're going kookoo-bananas." - Bashiok