Are feral abilities working off weapon dmg properly now?

I remember reading not too long ago that several abilities still had not been adjusted to work off of weapon dmg rather than AP when they got rid of FAP on beta. Has this problem been fixed yet, you know, now that the patch is on live servers? Just curious.

blizzard is too busy with more pressing issues like tree mouseover macros not working properly to bother with such trivial things as feral damage being completely broken
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyeranth View Post
    Why dont we just have thrall and Malfurion whip it out and someone can measure and then we can be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by sxizzor View Post
    blizzard is too busy with more pressing issues like tree mouseover macros not working properly to bother with such trivial things as feral damage being completely broken
    i would assume the reason feral dmg is broken (if it is infact "broken") would be because Blizzard isnt exactly sure what they want to do with feral dmg yet. Seeing that resto problems would be easier to fix then to almost entirely reconstructing a spec who suffers greatly from the patch changes. But then again idk if feral dmg is "broken" or you just jumped on the QQ bus because i havent been able oto log on today. >

Still confirmed as broken, 8k shred crits are balanced and even. OOOOOOOOOOOOH wait nevermind. yeah we went live broken.

15+ Year Old Account
    its not broken its our new dps

our main damage source is now bleeds + melee and not shred anymore

also keep in mind its balanced around level 85 not level 80
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    They took away feral ap and savage roar, and didn't change mangle/shred to compensate; how is that not broken?

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what they want to do, if they want to make us a pure DoT spec or something... Does Rip and Rake do much more damage than it did in 3.3.5?

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    They took away feral ap and savage roar, and didn't change mangle/shred to compensate; how is that not broken?
    Mangle and Shred were the least affected abilities from the Feral AP change,try Rip instead.As for Savage Roar,I guess they want it to not be the most important thing about your rotation because there are times during fights where you lose it and then you're fubar.They will adjust numbers accordingly.

I am sure we will see some adjustments done to how things currently work otherwise we will be fooked up ^^
    And you said our Melee & bleeds? I wonder how much white dmg will be without ArP however there is new SR and the talent with extra white hit every 6 second, only time will tell...

---------- Post added 2010-10-13 at 08:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Khanjin View Post
    I don't know what they want to do, if they want to make us a pure DoT spec or something... Does Rip and Rake do much more damage than it did in 3.3.5?
    I'd see em doing less damage atm due to the fact SR was changed so this is simple logic but think of rip and rake with 33% less awesome

Silly me forgot the Mastery :'(
    Last edited by Shindi; 2010-10-13 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Forgot mastery :S

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shindi View Post
    I'd see em doing less damage atm due to the fact SR was changed so this is simple logic but think of rip and rake with 33% less awesome

Oh

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shindi View Post

Silly me forgot the Mastery :'(
    you can mastery up to like 40% extra bleed damage and if you do a rip / rake during tigers fury it gets an other extra 15% for its full duration. so it can go over 10K
    Last edited by Elunedra; 2010-10-13 at 08:29 AM.
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

give back feral ap and put savage roar back to what it was and problem is solved

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    you cna mastery uo tp like 40% extra bleed damage and if you do a rip / rake during tigers fury it gets an other extra 15% for its full duration. so it can go over 10K
    This is true with Glyphing Rip, Shred you gain extra 15% dmg for rip and 6second extra rip tick tock time. but I wonder whether the 3rd glyph should be SR or Berserk... 5second on that does look a little bit more appealing. I havent been on PTR or Beta so I dont know how well does the "new" dmg on mangle Scale would it be worth to get ur 3rd prime glyph to be mangle but I am quite sure Rip,Shred are atleast two of your prime glyphs.

Also I wonder whether the Ferocious bite glyph is any good "No Longer converts extra energy to more damage" Cause I am thinking how it would be best benefical to the guild I mean I checked out my talent build for todays patch and it would seem I got 4 points to spend for survival tools aka (thick hide, perseverance). You could also boost these survival along with the talents with glyphin on Barkskin and Frenzied regeneration. I guess Glyph for feral charge can come handy too for the free ravage we get.
    Hmm.. Also that Brutal Impact wont do much good in PVE scenario cause I doubt the 30% more mana cost on spells for 10second would work on bosses think of sucha encounter as LDW

15+ Year Old Account
    well the FB glytph well it wasn realy decided what use it was but it makes FB a lot better during bezerk tho

but if bezerk isnt up you wil get more dmg out of your 5 combo points then when you would ahve used the glyph

as for a 3rd majow glypth your choices realy are either TF or SR, bezerk isnt that good its more for pvp

i hope blizard forgot to fix stampede as it still gives you 10 secons of free ravages on beta lol
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE