Deleted

Arena Points / Wrathfu Gear

Once patch 4.01 is live will i be able to buy my wrathful weapon. I am 1800+ rated but did not have enough arena points to buy the weapon before the EU servers went down tonight. If i had received points for the games id have played with week id have easily been able to afford it. What i want to know is will i be able to purchase my weapon now that the season has ended and with the new points convertion thing.

Thanks, dsM

Same situation /w my wrathful helm. Info please?

Im not sure as i never really did arena, But aint all teams like.. "Deleted" when a season ends? So you wouldnt have the rating anymore? ; o I dont think you will beable to sadly... Unless they made T1 weapons for honor now...

If I remember correctly they give you a week after end of season to buy any gear you wanted and teams are still up. I'm not 100% they're doing that this time though. Good luck finding out, I hope it works out well.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    If I remember correctly they give you a week after end of season to buy any gear you wanted and teams are still up. I'm not 100% they're doing that this time though. Good luck finding out, I hope it works out well.
    Yh.. i remember this being the case for s6 s7 etc... but with the release of 4.01 at exactly the same time i was unsure how this would work out especially with the currency changes.

you still get a week or so grace period while titles are being calculated to spend any points etc; the teams dont get removed until after end of season rewards have been handed out

Answered my own question, you can =D. 1650 honor points for helm. Not sure on daggers though, should be ~ 1400 though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 4long2wide View Post
    Answered my own question, you can =D. 1650 honor points for helm. Not sure on daggers though, should be ~ 1400 though.
    Where is this information... Can i get a link pease

Quote Originally Posted by dsM22 View Post
    Where is this information... Can i get a link pease
    Realms are back up, I assume he logged in and looked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto_and_Juri View Post
    Realms are back up, I assume he logged in and looked.
    Ah.... Im from EU so my server has only just gone down

Yea you can still buy the wrathful gear with honor but you need the rating to do so. What I was wondering was that if they're going to just remove the rating req from it to give people some bg gear and such.. No point not to really tbh.

Pretty nice..
    I got the 1800 rating on my pally, but i don't know how much time I've got to buy all stuff I want (s8 2h,s8 1h, chest/hands/legs, libram)? Is it just till next week when the mounts and titles are given, or till the start of cata?
    Thanks for answers, would pretty much help planning on how much time to spend on playing bgs