Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Can't See Floating Damage Text

It only happend during the PTR/beta now its happening on live with the new patch I thought it was a bug, i guess not. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Double-check your Floating Combat Text is all enabled and everything. It worked just fine for me on the PTR, so I don't see why it shouldn't continue.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri (Blue Tracker)
    What you're experiencing is world PvP on a PvP realm. I realize that it's not for everyone, but it's not something that we plan to adjust. The harsh reality is that life on a PvP realm can be difficult, and if you aren't prepared for the rigors of playing on such a realm, then it's probably in your best interest to transfer to a normal realm, or, if you cannot afford that, then consider creating a new character on a normal realm.
    Grim Campfire

I also cannot see my combat text. Everything is currently enabled but no luck.

Are name plates working? Common PTR bug was them disappearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    Are name plates working? Common PTR bug was them disappearing.
    I'm in-game currently. name plates work. For the most part, everything seems to be working fine. I just can't get the floating combat text to appear on screen. It is enabled but nothing shows up when I dps.