Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

@ the 30% ICC Buff

What is the reasoning for Blizzard keeping this buff around? I thought they were pretty adamant that the 30% buff would be removed and people would still be fine due to the obscene amount of damage players would be doing?

Deleted
    Is the dodge debuff still in place too? Could be the reason...

10+ Year Old Account
    The dodge debuff is going to be removed and they are keeping the 30% buff on beacuse its not going to be a huge amount of dmg increase and i think its going to be worse. ^^

Deleted
    The 30% buff will probably go with 4.03 then. Raiding without it would have made ICC a lot harder, even with enhanced player damage. And making a raid-instance harder towards the end of an expansion isn't very popular amongst players and would leave many without content for 6 weeks.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm doing 10k unbuffed in a town.

Can't WAIT to get into ICC if the buff is still there :3

Quote Originally Posted by Mykungfu View Post
    What is the reasoning for Blizzard keeping this buff around? I thought they were pretty adamant that the 30% buff would be removed and people would still be fine due to the obscene amount of damage players would be doing?
    Why remove the buff? You can always talk to the NPC to deactivate it if that is your wish. Other than that, some classes are actually seeing an obscene amount of damage less as compared to pre-patch.