Got an and tested my new frost spec...

Learning curve is high due to the rune refresh changes. I find myself sitting around with no runes, gotta get used to it, I am sure it will be better with practice.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    But more importantly Obliterate hits freaking hardddddddd
    85 priest working on my dk next

yeah, too bad I cant use it much. I dont know what to think...I am getting owned by mobs I was beating earlier.

yeah oblit hits hard but i was getting in 3 oblits to the one i am getting now.

It will take some time to get used to this.

But death coil is healing for ALOT...like 14k crit heals on me...awesome!

Keep in mind IIT is currently lengthening your rune CDs to 12 seconds right now rather than decreasing them, that really hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripkit View Post
    Keep in mind IIT is currently lengthening your rune CDs to 12 seconds right now rather than decreasing them, that really hurts.
    Ohh? Whats IIT?

Imp Icy Talons - and WF totem as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ssith View Post
    Imp Icy Talons - and WF totem as well.
    Ohh wow...so our haste buff is actually acting against us atm? That explains alot...will have to reserve final judgement until that gets fixed for sure.

Deleted
    Does only the IIT buff count against us? Or does Haste over all increase the une CD?! o.O
    Just wondering when this little bug(well, in fact it's a big one, at least for ourselfes) came in... about monday on PTR, i didn't have any problems with rune CD as 2h frost.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripkit View Post
    Since it was nerfed to 10%, it increases the regeneration time to 11 seconds, not 12. I might be wrong because I haven't been to live yet but that was the case on the PTR.