Thread: Lol Nourish

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Lol Nourish

So I just tried Nourish vs. Healing touch. Nourish with all my hots on crits 14k for 2 second cast time. Healing touch without having to worry about HoTs crits 22k for 2 seconds. GG blizz

Deleted
    Nourish doesnt use any mana now, HT does. And refreshes life bloom to full, kinda sucks lolbloom can only be on 1 person at a time now, sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by feo View Post
    So I just tried Nourish vs. Healing touch. Nourish with all my hots on crits 14k for 2 second cast time. Healing touch without having to worry about HoTs crits 22k for 2 seconds. GG blizz
    And I bet one costs Y many while the other costs Y times 2 mana?

Healing Touch costs almost 4 times as much mana as Nourish. I see nothing wrong with those numbers.

Deleted
    I cant stand what they have done to druids, they turnned us into priests, only without the bubble.. A HOT class with 1 hot, yes , great.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillstream View Post
    I cant stand what they have done to druids, they turnned us into priests, only without the bubble.. A HOT class with 1 hot, yes , great.
    What happens with Rejuv, Regrowth and Wild Growth? And I think there was another one, that stacked 3 times... Haven't been much on top of Tree changes, I admit.

A HOT class with 1 hot, yes , great.
    if meant 5 hots, then yes you are correct.

and OP, look at the mana cost of the spells. nourish can be cast indefinitely, healing touch will drain your mana pool very quickly.

Deleted
    Rejuvinations duration has been mega nerfed, as well as its healing amount.
    Regrowth HOT only lasts a few seconds, heals for nearly nothing.
    Lifebloom can now only affect 1 person at a time, and again has been nerfed in healing amount.
    Wild growth healing mount reduced.
    In general nerfs nerfs and more nerfs.
    And druid resto mastery is also really really bad..
    Worst of all I now have to look at the VILE armor they give to druids, and the annoying flashing staff enchant. /mounrs tree form.
    I am playing a druid why? lol.. just as well I have 7 level 80s to pick from, my master plan has come to fruition, have 1 of every class at 80, pick the most OP and play it
    Last edited by mmoc796e664f5d; 2010-10-13 at 02:29 AM.

First all of, the guy who made this thread... learn about theorycrafting and healer rotations please? Should always look at mana costs vs. amount healed/usefulness with a spell. Can't just stare at the big numbers popping to decipher whether the heal is good or not.

About the HoTs, every healer was "nerfed". So sorry druids can't spam rejuv and wild growth and get mega heals now. You'll have to actually decide what's best to use when applicable rather than button mashing. Then again, that was the point of all these changes.
    Secure accounts ftw!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    "KING VARIAN, DEATHWING HAS DESTROYED HALF OF STORMWIND, WHAT DO WE DO!?"

"Build a statue of your king."

I've been healing 85 heroics on beta and the fact that Nourish can refresh a 3 stack of Lifebloom is amazing right now. It really helps with mana managing because I don't have to restack it all or toss another LB up, I can through up a nice sized heal and refresh the hot at the same time.

As they are on beta right now, I find resto druids much more fun than they are on live. Rejuv/Wild Growth spam isn't fun in the slightest.
    I am your Blood Queen. You must submit.

Nourish only needs one hot to be fully functional now... Nourish became easier to use.

HoTs can now crit and are affected by haste.

The passive gains you lost from tree of life are balanced and regained in other ways, apart from the armor increasement. Now instead you have an insanely good cooldown to use.
    Last edited by Shwaam; 2010-10-13 at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gneisha View Post
    As they are on beta right now, I find resto druids much more fun than they are on live. Rejuv/Wild Growth spam isn't fun in the slightest.
    Spoken like a true tree... if trees could speak.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shwaam View Post
    Nourish only needs one hot to be fully functional now... Nourish became easier to use.
    Its been that way for around 6 months now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gneisha View Post
    You're right, rejuv+wg spam wasn't fun and healers are a lot more fun now, but I miss all my HoTs I agree with what another poster said, I now feel like a priest without a bubble...

Hmmm, I'm still updating my WoW (It's soooo slow!).

But from what I'm hearing over vent and read on forums- Lots of people are not happy on my realm. Mainly because they have used the classic Rejuv and WG combo.. Which I have never used, always made full use of all my spells - Which I have had to painstakingly teach every other druid in my guild. (I don't allow that type of healing in the guild )

I think it's going to be harder for the people who didn't use tactics in healing to adjust to these changes. But I can't really comment on them yet.

Also, the mana differences from Healing Touch, and using Nourish with several HoTs compared to the OVERALL output of heals is completely different. I think it is theory crafting time for someone..

Just my thoughts!

15+ Year Old Account
    I think posts like these are laughable. I bet this won't be the last misunderstanding of Nourish here on the forums. ^^

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats, you have completely ignored the healing changes of the expansion. Cookie...

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    And so the whine beings...

If it makes you any happier, I can tell you that resto druids are the strongest healers at 85 in beta at the moment.

Deleted
    Rejuvinations duration has been mega nerfed, as well as its healing amount.
    Regrowth HOT only lasts a few seconds, heals for nearly nothing.
    Lifebloom can now only affect 1 person at a time, and again has been nerfed in healing amount.
    Wild growth healing mount reduced.
    In general nerfs nerfs and more nerfs.
    And druid resto mastery is also really really bad..
    Worst of all I now have to look at the VILE armor they give to druids, and the annoying flashing staff enchant. /mounrs tree form.
    I am playing a druid why? lol.. just as well I have 7 level 80s to pick from, my master plan has come to fruition, have 1 of every class at 80, pick the most OP and play it
    we're not asking you to play a Druid, are we?

Rejuv's healing is more or less the same with the right setup
    Regrowth is our quick heal now, the HoT is a nice extra but the spell isn't orientated around the HoT anymore so why bother?
    Lifebloom can be cast on everyone with ToL + it's our cheapest heal and... It's actually a nice bonus for tankhealing now considering the low mana cost + crit chance.
    Wild Growth can hit up to 8 people now (instead of the old 6) thats pretty decent..
    Our mastery isn't that bad but you need to have a bit of a tactic if you want to use it effectively.

I agree on the ToL bit, but the ToL cooldown is damn powerful

what about Efflorescence? that's a powerful feature you forgot? instant Rj heals might help out.. +Haste adding ticks without lowering duration and HoT having the chance to Crit.

Druids have changed yes, but they aren't necessarily worse... You should look at the whole package isn't of focusing on a few things alone

Quote Originally Posted by Kworal View Post
    And I bet one costs Y many while the other costs Y times 2 mana?
    it's more like Y times 4.. maybe 5?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.