Thread: hit for fury

hit for fury

Some one please help me out here, didnt hit change for fury to 14 (11+3 from precession) from 8?

i'm doing strength gems then reforging crit to hit to 17%(14 from gear + 3 from precision.

if that helps

I am now doing 27% hit alltogether
    Last edited by lolcantdothat; 2010-10-14 at 06:14 AM.

ok what is your crit then?

There are about 100 threads containing information on this if you'd decided to look.

Soft cap for specials is still 8%, hard cap is still 27%. The caps have not changed.

People are recommending anywhere between 17% to the cap of 27% as the required amount; until you actually get in the game and give it a go, or wait till Landsoul's updated spreadsheet comes out, you won't know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by lolcantdothat View Post
    i'm doing strength gems then reforging crit to hit to 17%(14 from gear + 3 from precision.

if that helps
    Shame that they've removed Precision from the talent tree :/

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodejjj View Post
    its in the tree summary lol

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodejjj View Post
    It's already included for fury spec. So they didn't removed it at least

Maybe I'm an idiot sometimes :/

Deleted
    So what hit rating to we need?

The tooltip doesn't really make sense :S

Quote Originally Posted by BlindSnow View Post
    So what hit rating to we need?

The tooltip doesn't really make sense :S
    Quote Originally Posted by Strigoii View Post
    There are about 100 threads containing information on this if you'd decided to look.

Soft cap for specials is still 8%, hard cap is still 27%. The caps have not changed.

People are recommending anywhere between 17% to the cap of 27% as the required amount; until you actually get in the game and give it a go, or wait till Landsoul's updated spreadsheet comes out, you won't know for sure.
    Try even slightly reading the topic you're posting in.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

Ok but WHY are people going for 17%? That's the only thing i don't understand.
    If the Burning Legion is such a problem, why not just throw water on them? Then they'll just be a Legion
    Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    What is wrong with having a character show up again? Some people are so dumb and will hate on anything blizzard does. Seriously, if you hate it so much that you cant see straight when they show a character a 2nd time, then you should just quit. Also, never read a book. Ever. You will be mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Andlát View Post
    Ok but WHY are people going for 17%? That's the only thing i don't understand.
    Because HS is no longer converting your mainhand-attacks into special attacks. And because that also fixed the HS-bug for your offhand, you now miss a lot more with both your mainhand and offhand.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm everywhere and nowhere at the same time!
    I capped my hit rating to 27% and I have 14% haste and 41.39% crit all selfbuffed, and I noticed the difference and could understand what people are saying. Hopefully Blizz will fix this cuz it's ridiculous having to cap so much hit to still not do a decent damage =/