Thread: Fury Rotation?

Fury Rotation?

So... This is the spec i went with, seemed to be the most viable on PTR and through what I've reasearched.
    It won't let me link this spot, but its the pretty standard Fury pve spec atm from what I've read.

However, I cannot figure out a good rotation to hold steady dps...
    And so many threads about hit I'm not sure if I should stay at the same hit Or reforge for more, lots of random thoughts. Anyone have a well educated answer for these questions? I unfortunately did not do enough testing myself clearly and am paying for that mistake now. Any and all advice is appreciated!

Let me know your opinions!

P.S. Do we use the new skill, Strike?

im using http://cata.wowhead.com/talent#LhZcrrcszkMfdZb for my fury spec atm but this is what im trying atm for my rotations its from maxdps.com but its at least something to help out with while waiting for any other info. (aoe one i added in cleave for more mobs and for boss one its used once boss gets to 20%)

single - raging blow>bloodthirst>slam>heroic strike
    aoe - raging blow>bloodthirst>slam>cleave
    boss - raging blow>execute>bloodthirst>heroic strike

edit: i haven't got to see how my dps is on dummys atm because recount was out of date or still is. so ill post up my dps after reforging and what not quick to see if its good what not.

appreciate the reply! thank you so much! any advice on how to reforge?

I have done a bit of testing, and I have determined that with 3 stacks of meat cleaver, cleave hits harder than heroic strike. Therefore, if you can manage to cleave/WW enough to keep your stacks up at all times, cleave is the better choice. My fury rotation is similar to the one stated above, and it will change once Colossus Smash is available at 81. The testing I did with arms, however, was SIGNIFICANTLY higher than fury. The tests were both on Heroic Training Dummies and Arms did roughly 1200-1500 more dps over a 10 minute test, Battle shout was the only buff I used. Also I don't have most of my addons, so the data may be skewed, but that's just what I've gathered from my testing.