Kicked out of BGs

I've done two BGs on live so far.

Clicked the flag to return it, crashed. Shortly after was kicked and received deserter. I was NOT afk or marked afk. Happened two BGs in a row.

Also seemed I was getting nothing but WSG...?

wow not sure. May be a new stealth flag system or something. Ouch
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

The exact same thing happened to me on my priest.

Same here! happened to me twice as well

10+ Year Old Account
    things are buggy/not working properly on patch day? you don't say.

доверять надежде означает знать отчаяние

Quote Originally Posted by DEEPKVTS View Post
    things are buggy/not working properly on patch day? you don't say.
    YEAH BRO, IT'S WEIRD RIGHT.

i was just looking for clarification to make sure i wasn't the only one.

Happened to me in the middle of AV as well.
    Just another random troll.

Ya I have been getting kicked out all the time playing my lowbie rogue. Returned the flag twice in a row and the game froze both times. also got deserter kicked for some reason earlier and I cant clear away from my own name although it doesn't appear on character just in text never went away at all games been dropping me from bgs and all kinds of wierd stuff.

Deleted
    This happens all the time on beta, but I'm still not sure what the cause is.

Yup. Happened three times to me. And considering the amount of times I saw people running on the spot, I figured it was a common problem on patch day. It'll be fixed within the week, I'm sure.

I'm stuck at a loading screen...

Quote Originally Posted by Kornath View Post
    I'm stuck at a loading screen...
    Could be addon related, my brother had similar problems. [He had to turn them on one by one to find out which were broken. BTW: Buggrabber and/or Bugsac were/was broken, iirc.]

Anyways, this thread makes me feel quite good, actually.
    I got my desktop-pc out of repair a week ago, 3rd repair, all of them because of the exact same problem[suddenly turning off], and the problem reoccured after 15mins. Yay.
    (That part was actually just to venture my anger, sorry if I took a few moments of your life away, refunds are to be requested off of Boub.)

BTOT: It's patchday. Do the intelligent thing, don't play. You may go and reforge, change your glyphs, find the right spec, whatever. But don't raid, don't pvp and avoid questing.
    Servers are quite unstable and heavily used, latency usually is through the roof... not to mention all the bugs that occur.
    You'll save yourself hours of your life by avoiding the stress produced when playing on patchday. [Remember, playing here refers to stuff like raiding, pvp, heroic dungeons and the like.]

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard just added this to their known issues list. It's not you, it's them...doing it wrong.