Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    The changes to Swipe (bear) and Soul Shards are taking a bit to get used to. I also miss Corpse Explosion. Haven't tried Dungeon Finder yet, as I still have some things to sort out.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    pretty good i am a shammy and love the changes. spent 200g on reforging and it was well worth it. got in a dungeon and some pvp and hated pvp cause boomkins and shadow priests are op right now. my healbot doesnt work though so i cant heal i can only dps though. so pretty fun.

I'm down 5k. I've been stuck playing my hunter which I got enough of in ptr. I want to play my war and see how arms is doing but I get stuck at blue bar every time I try to enter a dungeon.

My patch day went excellent. Just played some Medal of Honor while installing the patch, then logged on some of my chars to find a ton of monies in my mailbox from glyphs/gems. Specced my 5 chars and glyphed them and logged off again. That's it really.

i only sold about 50-100 glyphs so far, but ive made probably 8k doing that. i didnt stock up like i should have. probably should have payed attention to the glyph mat change.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Deleted
    I had to uninstall a load of old programmes for like, 2 hrs. I did the patch it all went well until it said I had to use repair on my wow folder and to clear of more space. I managed to clear off loads and it worked! Horray! I logged on this morning and found my tauren was naked with his guild tabard he does not wear stuck onto his chest...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well gold wise the patch day was nice i cutted 20 red gems to strength by mistake since i need 20 agility ones and i said damm i screwed up than i posted em in the AH for 190-200g they all sold withing 30 seconds raid wise hmm what to say Hunter focus is nice i enjoy it but there is something about Arcane shot being the most OP shot out there so need to fix rotation and btw HC stakethrower way better than HC Zod wtf is that.
    Retired

20k on first day (EU servers), i'd say 95% from glyphs, rest from gems.
    Respecced, regemmed, reforged and reglyphed my main, respecced my alts.

Now, for the second day!

Deleted
    Just respecced all my characters and got some new glyphs, then logged out. My game actually lagged more than usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    On my server scribes are being hella greedy, Glyphs range from 500-3500gold Lol.
    Im so glad I got mine made for me for little to no gold

Although, Patch day was fun playing with the new things and reforging etc, once that novelty wore off, ran an ICC10 with guild, had 2 shadow priests and we made armies of ourselves in trash pulls instead of mind sear, was HELLA fun
    I am immortal, I cannot die
    I have inside me the blood of kings

Quote Originally Posted by RIP View Post
    On my server scribes are being hella greedy, Glyphs range from 500-3500gold Lol.
    Im so glad I got mine made for me for little to no gold
    Whoa.. On Shattered Balls (EU) they are 50g each. Though, I did choose the price since I had such a big influence on the glyph market.. I made about 40kg on the first day, i think.

Quote Originally Posted by RIP View Post
    oO

You're joking right? Who the hell bought a glyph for 500g? We need the name of your server, NOW!

Deleted
    Trying to fix all talents for all characters Took me some time but it was fun

15+ Year Old Account
    Worse than I had hoped, better than I had feared.

Threw some gold at inscribers because my alt could make all but for 5 glyphs.
    Raged at all the stupid questions in /2.
    Did research on addons and got everything running again except for xperl, grid and ratingbuster.
    THen did some heroics and wondered why my FPS dropped from 30.40 down to 5-10.

spent lots of money regemming and reglyphing all my toons. :/

Interestingly! I had about 18,000 gold to begin, and I was down for 15,000 gold after buying...

>new helm enchant like 100g
    >about 20 Bold Cardinal Rubies like 2000g
    >missing Berserking on mainhand like 500g
    >reforging my crit to hit like 300g

So then, not having bought any new glyphs, I decided to take another look at the gem market.

Cardinal Ruby = 100-120g

Brilliant Cardinal Ruby = 120-140g
    Bold Cardinal Ruby = 130-150g

Bolds sell for more, but less quickly. Brilliants sell VERY fast, I could list 10 and have all 10 of them sell in under an hour at around 7PM.

Currently up to 18,500 gold again. Pretty cool, should be able to get to 23,000 gold before BlizzCon, and I hope to stockpile 30,000 for Cataclysm. That's the big goal.

Deleted
    no one should be poor in cataclysm :P even blizzard boosts our pockets

I spent the week prior to patch day attempting to replace a bad motherboard and upgrade my CPU, PSU, and GPU. Fry's sold me a faulty CPU which made me think it was the mobo first... after 3 trips to Frys I finally got CMOS to start up.. then had problems with my HDD (Vista is just picky), and when I finally started downloading the full patch from vanilla to 4.0.1 (almost 5 gigs), at some time in the middle of the night my brand new power supply took a great big dump...

So another trip to Fry's later and I'm finally in the 3 day long phase of getting all my addons back and setup, along with my talents, reforging, regemming and all that good stuff. By next weekend I should actually be ready to test my Mage's dps on a dummy.. unless another one of my brand new components decides to defecate on my desk.