WTF no trade ???

I cant talk in trade now.

/join trade doesnt work, it isnt listed in the global channels under settings, wth??? anyone else having this problem?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    enjoy a nice peace and quietness
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

seriously how can I fix this

Omg!!!! Trade doesn't work! :C Now I can't spam and QQ in front of other players!!

10+ Year Old Account
    One of your mods is doing this. It's a known issue that's been around for ages. Disable all mods and you should be good to go again. Re-enable them one at a time to eliminate culprits.

If that does not resolve your issue, right click on your general pane of your chat window and reset your chat window that way.

And when I say 'known issue' I mean this is not per se caused just by 4.x.x, but something that has been happening to a lot of people over time, whenever an update was released that broke a mod in a way that said mod caused the trade chat (or other channels) to bcome unusable.

Quote Originally Posted by Quirex View Post
    Omg!!!! Trade doesn't work! :C Now I can't spam and QQ in front of other players!!
    omg they finally fixed that bug?

PARTY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Quirex View Post
    this didnt work. trade still doesnt work.

It ISNT listed in global channels, I cant join it, typing /2 does nothing.

---------- Post added 2010-10-13 at 05:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Creature View Post
    One of your mods is doing this. It's a known issue that's been around for ages. Disable all mods and you should be good to go again. Re-enable them one at a time to eliminate culprits.

If that does not resolve your issue, right click on your general pane of your chat window and reset your chat window that way.

And when I say 'known issue' I mean this is not per se caused just by 4.x.x, but something that has been happening to a lot of people over time, whenever an update was released that broke a mod in a way that said mod caused the trade chat (or other channels) to bcome unusable.

didnt work, and I CANT reset it using the general pane because trade ISNG LISTED in the general pane under global

You may have been banned from trade.

Re-log or open a ticket. What else do you want us to say? We can't magically become GM's and fix it for you.
    Azrax, Level 85 Gnome Rogue
    Kárnivool, Level 85 Human Priest
    <Ka Pai> - New Zealand based 25 man, 3 day raiding guild. We strive to provide an attractive, enjoyable, and constructive raid environment. Currently 4/8 Heroic Dragon Soul.

---- Currently Retired from Early Dragon Soul Progression, will be back for Mists!! ----

sometimes default channels get messed up (if you leave general or defense for example). Try to leave a city and then relog.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomitalo View Post
    You may have been banned from trade.
    very funny

10+ Year Old Account
    My bad, I didn't see it was *not* listed under your global channels.

Try the default:

With the game closed please try moving or deleting your WTF, CACHE, and INTERFACE folders out of your World of Warcraft directory.

(Keep in mind, to do any step that requires moving the game files requires your game to be fully quit.)

Guys the world is ending! We need the trade back!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossmonkey View Post
    He doesn't want to go to Northrend. He doesn't have coldweather flying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scigodomega View Post
    very funny
    wasn't meant to be i think it was serious :O
    they do that alot lately
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Well... if you have been one of those (...) that spam the shit out of trade channel when servers nearly go offline, you totally deserve the ban :>
    Otherwise... just sit back, relax and have a cookie while waiting for it being fixed

I've had this before... and can't remember how I fixed it. Not very helpful I know.

I deliberately left trade and general on all my chars yesterday so I wouldn't have to see all the spam from people who can't read patch notes. "Where is azeroth flight trainer", "how do i reforge" etc etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jazza23 View Post
    Re-log or open a ticket. What else do you want us to say? We can't magically become GM's and fix it for you.
    If you do this, the GM will suggest the same as has been suggested in this topic:
    Disable all addons and try to re-enable them one by one to find the evil bugger. Had this problem when the major patch for WotLK was released, i couldn't see and couldn't chat in guildchat, very annoying...

Deleted
    Have you been spamming in Trade chat lately?

Actually now that I think about it. I did have this issue once in a major WoTLK patch. it was from chat panels overlapping each other. Unlock and try dragging the chat panel you can see away from the affected area and see if the trade one is underneath.
    Azrax, Level 85 Gnome Rogue
    Kárnivool, Level 85 Human Priest
    <Ka Pai> - New Zealand based 25 man, 3 day raiding guild. We strive to provide an attractive, enjoyable, and constructive raid environment. Currently 4/8 Heroic Dragon Soul.

---- Currently Retired from Early Dragon Soul Progression, will be back for Mists!! ----