Deleted

4.0.1 Elemental Shaman addons

I wonder if there are addons out there to keep track of the lavaburst reset by flameshock and/or when lighting shield stacks to 9. I love the new rotation so far, but it is a pain to keep my eyes on the buffs and my actionbar just to keep and eye when I can cast them.

I like to look whats happening when I play this game insted of having 500 addons filling up ur screen (so I barely use any addon next to Omen, etc..) but these spells force me to keep my eye on my actionbar all the time if I want to maximize my dps output.

If anyone knows an addon or knows of one thats in proces please post it here. Thanks in advance.

use power auras there you can watch both lavabrust an lightning shild

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you have to setup power auras or is it preset-up for you? Like the OP I'm getting kinda tired of running tons of addons

10+ Year Old Account
    You have to set it up yourself. It's an amazing addon, but can be somewhat time consuming to run.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been searching for a super-light aura addon as well, as I have an awful computer, and I think a combination of Doom CooldownPulse and NeedToKnow. Both are reasonably easy to configurate, and they are very light.

Deleted
    Thanks for the replies, will try Power Auras than I guess...hope it just does basic stuff. I don't want addons to play for me like ShockandWe does, why bother playing a class if you want it to tell you wich button to press. :P