Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevoman View Post
    Only if we're talking about heroic raids. I have 165k and it's perfectly adequate for me to be the off tank on reg fights that need 3 tanks (Maloriak, Halfus, Cho'Gall). In fact, of all our tanks I'm the most stable-damage-throughput one, unless it works out that I have to tank whelps on Halfus then I'm hurting pretty bad, but that's more a result of poor druid AOE tanking in general and not my survivability.
    i hope ur talking 25man...bc 2 tanks is fine in 10 (idk why im bothering asking tho).....but 160-170k is good HP, depending on the fight. Fights like omno, val/thera, council (magic dmg), having little more HP/absorb trinkets is pro (mirror from TB). On fights like Halfus, Magmaw, Maloriak(adds), Chogall, where ur taking a lot of physical dmg, little less HP and more avoidance is better.

Like you Stevo, i take much less dmg then the OT is my group (DK or Pallys), and they have 25k+ more HP then me.

I refer to regular, I assume that someone doin heroic modes would use some more advanced theory crafting tools and/or figure out for themselves how much health is needed. I *think* I sit at 165 or so buffed and haven't run into problems outside of healers petering out due to raid screwups.

We are starting heroics this week, and i am wondering if i should regem out of agility into stamina, to give healers more room for error ?
    "DPS is science, healing is art, tanking is strategy."

I would think that blue socket could be change to pure stamina gems while keeping the pure agility and the agility/dodge alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Gootgot View Post
    We are starting heroics this week, and i am wondering if i should regem out of agility into stamina, to give healers more room for error ?
    Might wanna stay with agi and bring some stm gems with you just in case.

Stick with your agility gems. Switch to Stamina trinkets if you find that you are getting overkilled by less than 10k hp.

Ok, I add new Bear guild, it is still work in progress.