Arms or Fury including justification why

So like the title asks, What spec are you currently playing (US) or planning on
    speccing (EU) when it comes to dealing damage? We all know that we are in a bad state
    without Colossus smash, but I know some of you WILL FIND a way for us to compete, which
    is why I would like to gather a thread where proper people share ideas to perhaps
    trigger something that could work.

I cant stand the "new" fury mechanic, If I wanted to play a rogue, id play a rogue. This
    is why im speccing arms, and going to work my ass off in todays raid to really test its
    limits. Because UA was remapped to give you 60% more crit to OP, you can get the
    needed 40% crit quite easally without having to sacrifice too much mastery.

Im gemming everything strength (+two blues to fulfill the meta req), dumping all my haste
    to mastery, getting 8% hitcapped while having my expertise at 26. My theory why this will
    work is simply Deep Wounds. Ill work out a way to secure a crit every 4s with eighter
    Overpower or Heroic strike, while filling the gaps with Mortal strike.

I completely dump slam, resetting auto attck just isnt worth it. I had a thaught about
    not speccing battle trance, but going 2/2 in blood & thunder to not have to refresh
    rend with a non damaging ability, but to include thunderclap in my rotation, but
    I think that still needs some theorycrafting. At some point TC was concidered a spell,
    so you needed more than the melee yellow hitcap for it to be a 100% sure hit.

Whats you game plan? Fury or Arms, why? Fill me in and dont be shy to let it aaaaall
    out, bad ideas just might trigger a good one.

Deleted
    I'll be staying fury. I've been fury since vanilla no reason for me to change now- my dps maybe a little off but It will probably be better than patch 3.3.5. I'm just happy I don't have to stack ArP. such a pain of a stat. Plus the new changes to haste make it a very nice stat for fury! Oh and dual wielding one-handers is something I'm greatly looking forward too aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Gralshnak View Post
    I'll be staying fury. I've been fury since vanilla no reason for me to change now- my dps maybe a little off but It will probably be better than patch 3.3.5. I'm just happy I don't have to stack ArP. such a pain of a stat. Plus the new changes to haste make it a very nice stat for fury! Oh and dual wielding one-handers is something I'm greatly looking forward too aswell.
    There is no possible way you can do more damage as fury now than in 3.3.5, and haste is still a terrible stat for warriors in general. Hit does everything haste was supposed to do, but better.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

I will be going arms. I have the same outlook as you, if I wanted to play a rogue, I would play a rogue. I was a fan of arms all throughout WotLK but It just stopped being competitive. Now in 4.0.1 it seems to be on par with fury or even better in some cases. I think it will be much more viable and the damage output will be awesome once we get CS. And with CS being up a ton more than fury in cata I think it will help arms out a lot. Lets just hope they don't end up nerfing CS *knocks on wood*