You think fire mages are OP? wait untill you see Frost mage

I dueled one and died in first deepfreeze, they used nothing but icelance....Omg the world will explode

druids pounces, frost mage blinks, frost mage uses ice lance OVER 90000 frost mage frost nova DEEP FREEZE ice lance ice lance

ice lance hits FOR OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2010-10-13 at 09:56 PM.

For some reason that last "for over 9000!" felt like accidental anal.
    / ztanz
    <Nice picture with my armory for Elskling on Ragnaros>

Once again, not balanced around 80.
    Oh, also, incoming warning for meme.

Deleted
    Tell me about it, I currently play my rogue and tested him on the PTR as well, got globaled all the time, but I think this will change at lvl 85

Quote Originally Posted by Nirash View Post
    Balancing around the new level cap is no longer a valid excuse, because there are no longer spell ranks. They could customize the coefficients and base damage of every single level to whatever they wanted.

I'm fine with it being balanced for 85, not 80.

I just wonder what in the world I'm supposed to do the next two months.

10+ Year Old Account
    lets wait till Cata before the QQs, many classes r broken atm, they said all this is ment to be for lvl 85... see what happens

EDIT: u think Frost Mages r OP? go face a Shadow priest, 45k mind Blast Crits when they get those 3 stacks or Orbs, my friend was 1 shotting healers in BG earlier today
    Last edited by Shifthappens; 2010-10-13 at 07:49 AM.
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

Deleted
    This is why you use anything you can to break deep freeze

And I imagine it won't get scaled down too much now that frost mages' snares can't freeze (even if they can proc fingers) which means less shatters.

Fire mages are still pretty OP though what with disorientate and 70% slow and all.
    Oh and impact proccing far too often xD

yeah i heard ice lance is crazy

It's all balanced at 85. It's balanced around the arena. Resilience will fix it.

Choose one of the Blizzard memes.

Just cancel your sub until the expansion is out. Live is basically a PTR now.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirash View Post
    Oh, also, incoming warning for meme.
    but i LIKE globaling people!

---------- Post added 2010-10-13 at 03:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shifthappens View Post
    45k mind Blast Crits
    no, sorry. with three orbs up, maybe 15k.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just waiting for Mage Armor to get its 50% duration removed from CC, Silencese. Its so madly OP as it is now.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Xiun is filled with happiness!

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    now all the retri noobs will reroll frost mage rofl...and btw check the new Thorns ........

It's not balanced for 80, wait until 85.

Thread locked.
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbot
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!