Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I can see your point, and well for you it even is a point.

But to be honest, you are playing a MMO wherein MM stands for massiveley multiplayer. Choosing your main character for a MMO based on what you can do alone seems a bit fail, cant help it sorry, i dont want to offend you.

Quote Originally Posted by larva View Post
    yes DK is and will be the class for soloing up to a rate i would be led to say 'op, go nerf nerf'.

but jokes aside, i think the intentional (no proc needed) 'min-10% max-health heal' + 'min-5% max-health shield' of Death Strike sounds somewhat op to me (even more so as it does ~ the same damage devastate does...)
    if this is wrong please tell me.

if i am wrong please feel free to enlighten me.
    The important part of Deathstrike now is that it does not need diseases on the target anymore which makes it possible to use it way more often (and the masteryshield of course).

Combining that with the lifepoints in 85 tankgear will make DKs a great solo class.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

Quote Originally Posted by ripponesan View Post
    I can see your point, and well for you it even is a point.

But to be honest, you are playing a MMO wherein MM stands for massiveley multiplayer. Choosing your main character for a MMO based on what you can do alone seems a bit fail, cant help it sorry, i dont want to offend you.
    well, I did not say I wanna use the warrior for pure solo play right ?

Warriors could solo pretty much everything in WotLK that was soloable, just needed to be fury specced in prot gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoff View Post
    MgT heroic is not a big deal, that can be done on a retri-paladin or even a mage. Tried both, and I'm not that into my mage, so I think most classes can pull that off
    Show me a video of this please?

Oh right, you can't, because you are full of BS and it didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by anmmochamp View Post
    Show me a video of this please?

Oh right, you can't, because you are full of BS and it didn't happen.
    ???!?!?! you really think a decent geared 80 can't solo that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6gHN...eature=related

here that took all of 10 seconds on google.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by danoob777 View Post
    ???!?!?! you really think a decent geared 80 can't solo that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6gHN...eature=related

here that took all of 10 seconds on google.
    I actually meant the retri paladin, but now I see that is done too, thank god paladins are getting a bit of nerf ffs

That guy got VERY lucky on the setup of the 3rd boss. Most defo with the rogue warr and shamm there he would get ripped apart. But yes it's doable solo on mostly every class now adays.

Quote Originally Posted by xebtria View Post
    playing a MMO for its singleplayer part equals doing it wrong. because it'd be dumb to pay a monthly fee for a singleplayer game. But hey, if that's what he's looking for in 4.0.1 and/or cataclysm, I'm the last one who is stopping him from doing so. yet it remains the wrong way of doing it.
    There is no right and wrong in matters of taste. Sheesh.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

You should have seen prot in the "immune to physical damage" set. That's gone with this patch (no more avoidance from def, no more blocking for more than you get attacked for).

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Prot has potential to be THE BEST soloing spec (out of all 30) in the game. With Cata getting some super buffed up mobs, Prot with its 30% heal VR and great survivability is one of the few specs (Prot Pally and maybe Blood DK too) that has the potential to AoE grind in Cata. 30% VR heal trivializes AoE grinding.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    I think Prot has potential to be THE BEST soloing spec (out of all 30) in the game. With Cata getting some super buffed up mobs, Prot with its 30% heal VR and great survivability is one of the few specs (Prot Pally and maybe Blood DK too) that has the potential to AoE grind in Cata. 30% VR heal trivializes AoE grinding.
    So thats what is healing for 15k..... somehow it is still healing for full on gray mobs, should it be working like that?

How is it the wrong way of doing it? You're pretty closed minded. You realize that even if he plays alone, he has access to TONS of things online, such as guild chat, Auction House, tons and tons of things that still connect him to the community playing. There's no "wrong way of doing it" and what is this "it" you're talking about? It's just a game, you can play it whatever damn way you want to.