Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I loved to the old ToL Sooo many happy tree's in my raids n they were kinda goofy in a good way. This is too serious
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Is the colours race specific or hairstyle? Did someone know if this form would aplly today on 4.0.1 or on cataclysm

This looks more of a tauren look

Quote Originally Posted by Valleera View Post
    I'll miss how the old Tree of Life looked like it was in a constant state of panic while healing, running around with its arms flailing up in the air going "OH GOD, HOW DID I GET HERE? I AM NOT GOOD WITH INTERNETS!"
    Also the way it looked behind itself periodically (same animation as KT in naxx), as it if was worried a lumberjack was sneaking up from behind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khanjin View Post
    Wonder if the colors are for the different races. I could see the first one being tauren, second troll, third NE and fourth worgen... Looks sweet.
    My guess, if it's indeed race specific, is the Green one is Troll, Orange one is Worgen, Purple one is Night Elf, and the Brown one is Tauren.

Thinking of a Taunka in a halloween costume. :<
    Lagg dosen't exist. Only bad Internetz...
    Paladins isent OP Blizz just made all ohter classes weaker.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it looks great, whats up with the cooldown stuff on ToL?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Hazard View Post
    so you guys want them to be ...cute?
    Well how else would you get a woody?

wtb new moonkin form too? >< can't stand the current one : <

also, this isn't nearly as bad as the one posted previously that was untextured but textured by some random guy.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

10+ Year Old Account
    blizz, do this

very bad photoshop cause im a student who rarely uses it and i cant afford to buy the latest package, but you all know what im getting at, OLD HEAD, NEW BODY

10+ Year Old Account
    Noo, please don't make it race specific. D: I don't want a purple tree. Hair color. PLEASE.

Deleted
    can you all shut up complaining already, you whined for a new model and you didnt like it. I didnt see anyone on the wow forums makin suggestions about the looks. The different forms are for the different races of druids, since there will be only 4 races that can be druids when cata comes out and there quite a few more hair colours. Tbh i think it looks awesome, looks more ancient whereas the old one looks like a smooth, scared as fuck tree.

PS everyone saying it looks too manly, nature isnt gender specific, plus i cant imagine a tree with boobs

Edit: The new ToL will go live today as its included in the new talents, any new spell that is lvl 80 or less will be implemented today.
    Last edited by mmocd7df26268c; 2010-10-13 at 08:38 AM.

I think this new forms are GREAT.
    TOL looks like a Tree now actually, an epic one, instead of a rotten wood-stick.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valleera View Post
    I'll miss how the old Tree of Life looked like it was in a constant state of panic while healing, running around with its arms flailing up in the air going "OH GOD, HOW DID I GET HERE? I AM NOT GOOD WITH INTERNETS!"
    atm people at my office gives me the evil eye and want me to stop laughing.

10+ Year Old Account
    87.3% happy for the new model. Everything is great *except* for the massive canopy just chilling on top. Id have liked it to fall a little further down the model.

How does it look from the back? cause that's the angel we resto druids'll get when we shift. A little worried about just seeing a massive blob of Green with a little bark underneath. Mad props to anyone who can provide a screenshot of this.

(Not that I get to look away from Grid much anyway )

Fruity tiki-man in short-shorts and a leaf afro? Yes please. I love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dicepool View Post
    Fruity tiki-man in short-shorts and a leaf afro
    I am so in love with you right now.

Quote Originally Posted by kalinah View Post
    I think this new forms are GREAT.
    TOL looks like a Tree now actually, an epic one, instead of a rotten wood-stick.
    What! have you ever seen a tree, the old on atleast had a trunk with roots as feet the new looks like a wooden person. Yeah it looks cool and magic blabla, but it dont look like a tree.

Is that a soul patch?