4.0.1 Ret paladin assistance

I just came back from vacation. My cousin has been playing my toon while I was gone but im having trouble with my paladins stats. I understand that Strength is the most important stat and you must be hit and expertise capped. I am over my hit cap but I seem to have a problem getting my expertise to 26 without using sockets or enchants. This is my paladin currently http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&cn=Fatelfear. If anyone has a suggestion that would be appreciated

Is this a troll?
    Quote Originally Posted by AWolf
    The first rule of Bolvar as Lich King is... You do not talk about Bolvar as Lich King.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeToast View Post
    Is this a troll?
    Is this a troll?

OT: Reforge
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Deleted
    Glyph of Seal of Truth will give you 10 expertise when Seal of Truth is active.

Quote Originally Posted by Blutelf View Post
    Glyph of Seal of Truth will give you 10 expertise when Seal of Truth is active.
    I understand I can use the glyph but according to other paladins in my guild its possible to get the hit cap without it. Another ret paladin in my guild currently has 32 expertise with a slight gear diffrence. And id rather not reforge my stats into expertise trying to rase my mastery by reforging now.

Why would you want to reforge to mastery, when it is our worst available stat? Are you at the Haste cap? How about the crit cap?

eBay'd? Although I would have bought a caster.