Thread: 04:00pm cest?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Hmm, I live in holland... GMT + 1 here, so, I suppose; 16:00 for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    How do you think the rest of EU is feeling? I've been up since 8 and done nothing but waiting so far. :P
    /sign

10+ Year Old Account
    Addition: CEST is summer-time. Normal GMT is 2 hours difference from CEST, where CET (winter time) is only 1 hour difference. If the UK doesn't work with summer/winter times or w/e u call it, it will launch @ 2.00PM, unless they extend maintenance ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by Moletta View Post

lol@googletranslate!

(Did it work?)
    i like your initiative

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuelled View Post
    Hmm, I live in holland... GMT + 1 here, so, I suppose; 16:00 for me?
    yes, 16.00 for you

Deleted
    Thanks alot ^^

There is no AM nor PM in European timing since we use 24hour clocks and not 12h ones :P
    So writing 16:00 PM is incorrect! :P

Deleted
    Though, my WoW says: 00:00 to 16:00 Paris time. I believe I'm in the same zone as Paris...

srsly i hate DST (daylight saving time) if it wasnt confusing enough with all the different time zones >.<

15+ Year Old Account
    How do you think the rest of EU is feeling? I've been up since 8 and done nothing but waiting so far. :P
    Working people are feeling fine, you know people usually work so maintenance doesn't bother them. (Yes I know there are people working on shifts and so... was just an example)

Today is my day off, so nothing is really keeping me occupied.

servers will be up soon...

Quote Originally Posted by monkfish View Post
    haha, i had to work last night, so ive been 'up' since 6:30 - come home to find its been extended for hours :< never good. lol

at least the last part of the patch didnt take long to download, updating now!
    and ive been up since 17:30 PM Yesterday... Got my DL done at 2am and have been waiting (im)patiently since then :P

my sleeping pattern sucks -.-

I don't mind the patching since I still have a few hours left at work... I feel for those who took the day off - I just hope you didn't take the day off specifically because of the patch, cos seriously, then you had it coming...

I don't think Blizzard has ever been early or on time with maintenance when installing major content... Ever!

Deleted
    Howddya know?

Why doesn't Boubouille just say
    EU Maintenance extended, now scheduled to end at 16:00PM CEST as well, instead of 12:00PM
    Instead of
    EU Maintenance extended, now scheduled to end at 04:00PM CEST as well, instead of 12:00PM :S
    04:00PM is 12-hour format and 16:00 is 24-hour format, 16:00PM should just be 16:00.

Deleted
    After Midnight (Not real definition)
    This is the time immediately after midnight

Pro Midnight (Not real definition)
    This is the time from 12 noon until 12 midnight.
    It's Ante Meridiem and Post Meridiem - before midday and after midday.
    It's funny how you made that up.

It's patch day. Every other patch day it's been delayed. Why think it won't?

anyone know what time it goes up in norway, im to lazy to find time zones and alike...

15+ Year Old Account
    After Midnight (Not real definition)
    This is the time immediately after midnight

Pro Midnight (Not real definition)
    This is the time from 12 noon until 12 midnight.
    actually it is ante meridiem and post meridiem and "meridiem" is latin for noon/midday.
    however, AM is 0-11:59:59 and PM is 12-23:59:59, so it remains correct how you explained it.
    the only confusing thing is with 12, since there is no "0 am", it is 12 am to 1 am (0:00 to 1:00) and 12 pm to 1 pm. (12:00 to 13:00)

so 4pm cest is 16:00 paris time, as it was explaind often enough by now, I guess. Refer to this regarding whatever country you're living in.