Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Do a search on your computer and search for all objects over 5-10mb then sort them by size and delete the crap you know you can delete safely that is large.

Quote Originally Posted by saberon View Post
    Well, that is the solution. If your hardrive is... 50gb, then you need a new one. Should only cost a few hundred at most.
    lol'd @ few hundred, if hes buying a few terrabytes yes..

Quote Originally Posted by Geeza View Post
    lol'd @ few hundred, if hes buying a few terrabytes yes..
    $100
    £100
    ؋100
    ƒ100
    €100
    ¥100
    ₱100
    Kč100
    ﷼100
    ₪100

Etc...

Deleted
    I used to be in the same boat and then I bought a new computer and then all my issues magically disappeared.

Thats what she said.

you can , totally sure

i played wow with a 16bg pendrive in patch 3.1

When I last looked, wow was around a 17gb install so providing you have ideally 20gb or more free on an external usb drive then it should be fine.
    It may well take longer to load where it needs to grab a lot of data, but other than that its fine.
    I did that myself at one point.

Check for downloaded updates, since the data for those is not normally deleted and tends to inflate the size of the installation folder.

Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    I used to be in the same boat and then I bought a new computer and then all my issues magically disappeared.
    Point of buying a new computer when you could just buy additional HDD?
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    I have a black belt in common sense compared to your white.

Deleted
    or reinstal the game so that the old patches data will be removed. i did it before argent tournement and my folder is only 20G right now