Poll: What would you rate 4.0.1?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    @Abandon

Dear God... You're right. Pre-85 content will be completely obsolete. It's a really good thing new players and alts start at level 85 isn't it...

Is that why they attempted to implement scaling spells/abilities and completely re made Azeroth?
    Last edited by Mijen; 2010-10-13 at 03:23 PM.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

the reason its 1 big mass atm is because every1 is overgeared.
    you realy think you get 277 gear when your leveling a new alt? don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    the reason its 1 big mass atm is because every1 is overgeared.
    you realy think you get 277 gear when your leveling a new alt? don't think so.
    Nice thinking. However, the issues are not limited to people in full end game gear. I wish they were. Other levels see the same imbalances without being highly over geared.
    Last edited by Mijen; 2010-10-13 at 03:45 PM.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

I must agree with Mijen, I don't like the idea of completely unbalancing all aspects of the game, because supoosedly the game is "balanced" around 85.

Aren't Blizzard get paid for making the game enjoyable? Making it unfair for certain classes and completely overpowering others, for 2 months, and after that, for all 1-84 experience seems like they are not doing their job right.

No, I don't expect them to do so much tuning as they do in end game raiding and pvp. Still, I think it is reasonable to expect quality on all levels, not just endgame. Globalling people of equal level with full resil gear is not acceptable quality for me.

I think what confuses me the most is they remove such an important stat as armor pen to simplify the game yet they release such a game changing and extremely complicated (math and number crunching-wise) feature such as reforging. Reforging alone offers tons of itemization combinations that are bound to mess with gear progression, not to mention confusing to newer players.

Currently 72.5% of readers rate it as good/great

nuff said

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijen View Post
    The current imbalance issues, that plague most of the classes, currently makes PvP a giant clusterf**k.
    That and the fact that they nerfed resilience so badly that the stat is utterly useless in pvp atm. I would even pick haste over resilience as a warrior, even though I haven't been in a single situation yet where I have been rage starved.

EDIT: Seriously, I can kill my arena partner (resto shaman) when he's in full pvp gear and at resilience cap. But I don't stand a chance at killing him when he uses almost full pve gear with like 100 res.
    Last edited by Arka90; 2010-10-13 at 04:16 PM.

I go from 100 to 10% from frost mages in a deep freeze while sitting on 1250 resilience and having 27k life.How's that for balanced?
    Gief astral shift back QQ

Quote Originally Posted by Lafleur View Post
    I go from 100 to 10% from frost mages in a deep freeze while sitting on 1250 resilience and having 27k life.How's that for balanced?
    Gief astral shift back QQ
    just get 1500-1600 resilience and enjoy real shaman pvp aka. still hit like a truck, but survive
    elementalmastery glyph is also nice for duels and bgs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good patch.

Felt like a noob all over again with all the new stuff.

Not bad, though I didn't get to try out my War or Pally, I did however get to try out my cousins DK to see how Blood spec feels, zero downtime
    Last edited by CrazyEyez315; 2010-10-30 at 08:45 PM.