15+ Year Old Account

This New Way Abilities Cast/Que

I feel like its making me attack slower, like its further increasing my already anoying Aussie ping, how do i adjust it like blizzard discussed in its blue post, this is seriously doing my head in right now. btw im a warrior. Sometimes i press an ability and it doesnt go off and then i press something else and it will cast instead.

Edit:found a fix, its in a post down page a bit.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    im a bit worried about this.
    Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!

This feature really really really annoyed me as a feral druid on the PTR id hit Rake and cast it 2x (Probs as of the server lag aswell as this new queue thing) I peronly hate it and i hope i can lower the ping thing low enough so it dont exist like now it was before 4.0. The new build is on beta soon (i aint tryed to DL yet but will now) and if its there i will try post some screenys of my rogue with it to see how it works.

15+ Year Old Account
    I found it guys! go to ActionBars section of the interface menu and UNTICK Secure Ability Toggle, it will feel exactly like before this patch! (it worked for me hope it works for any one else)

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    umm what will happen if i lets say accidently press down 2 keys like scourge strike and blood strike right after eachother will the game cast scourge strike and then cast blood strike after the gcd even tho i dint mean to cast it?
    Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!

Not on yet but thanks for heads up on abilitys... would be a pain in the ass.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronoz View Post
    umm what will happen if i lets say accidently press down 2 keys like scourge strike and blood strike right after eachother will the game cast scourge strike and then cast blood strike after the gcd even tho i dint mean to cast it?
    What ever you press when its ready to be casted, it will cast just like before this patch, im not sure how it works with this new thing turned on but its anoying as hell

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    thank god it could be turned off :P

what does it do?
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

I think if you are unable to do an ability at a certain point it queues it... I'm not too sure though but it sounds annoying as hell.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor View Post
    what does it do?
    Abilities now have a minor queue system. If you are say Enhance and you press your LB hot key twice, once for you MW5 and then once a millisecond afterward because you are a hotkey spammer (like me), it will "queue" that second Lightning Bolt and try to cast it. At least I assume that is how it would work for melee. I have only played Elemental and it is bugging the hell out of me and makes me miss Lava Surge procs as soon as they come up.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Abilities now have a minor queue system. If you are say Enhance and you press your LB hot key twice, once for you MW5 and then once a millisecond afterward because you are a hotkey spammer (like me), it will "queue" that second Lightning Bolt and try to cast it. At least I assume that is how it would work for melee. I have only played Elemental and it is bugging the hell out of me and makes me miss Lava Surge procs as soon as they come up.
    Why was this added? What was it meant to solve?
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

15+ Year Old Account
    supposedly to help people with high ping or something, i dont rly remember