Solo Druid farming

I Solo'd Bloodlord Mandokir (ZG Raptor mount) right before patch and it took about 4 mins. So I respec'd after the patch and tried it again..It was interesting and after a few mins of getting used to the new abilites and the loss of the old ones, It actually became kinda fun..I forgot to time it, but I believe i killed him twice as fast and my health never moved..Usually his Raptor pet dies first, but it died last this time.I guess because I dont AOE as much..I was worried that it would suck, but I think I like the new Druid tanking specs. Heres my talent spec..If anyone has some advice on what I should change I would greatly appreciate it. I havent reforged anything or regem'd ..Also how does everyone else like their Druid tank after the patch?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Luvmonkeefox

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep in mind that the spec isn't really balanced for 80 atm. DPS specs are doing insane amounts of damage atm and tanking (particularly for druids) is the same. I doubt there will be any nerfs in the near future but once we hit 85 I expect things to be considerably more difficult. Not tryin to be a wet blanket just warning ya not to get too used to it.

Its cool..I am just enjoying it for now.. I was soling MT heroic for the mount but I finally got it..and the AOE was amazing..I just wonder how it would be now..

Soloing is better, now, I think.

At least, I was able to solo heroic UP after the patch where I hadn't been able to before (mostly, I think, due to the change to Frenzied Regeneration and the addition of a reliable interrupt). The AoE packs are daunting at times, but if you manage cooldowns right it's doable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Midnight View Post
    Soloing is better, now, I think.

At least, I was able to solo heroic UP after the patch where I hadn't been able to before (mostly, I think, due to the change to Frenzied Regeneration and the addition of a reliable interrupt). The AoE packs are daunting at times, but if you manage cooldowns right it's doable.
    All of it? I think i might try Skadi instead of running with random pugs. now. TY for the info, man ^.^

To be fair, I skipped the first two bosses and the big room with all the Berserkers after Skadi, but I *did* solo Skadi and King, and although it was pretty close (was down at like 4k health on Skadi before Frenzied Regen came back up) I got it done.

My advice for Skadi: use cooldowns and whatever you have to to kill all the adds at the beginning, but then just bide your time and kill them as they come out until cooldowns are close to popping back up. Like I said, I almost died because I didn't have anything left.