Angry 9 more levels before bottom line talents

I want to tame exotic pets at 60, not 69

And I want my shockwave earlier But what can ya do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

Quote Originally Posted by premxzenrar View Post
    lol u get shockwave at level 10 now when u spec ele
    Think he means for Warriors

I want Cobra Shot so my BM rotation consists of more then 3 shots... but I gotta wait too buddy.

A 3 shot rotation is boring. REALLY REALLY BORING.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherscourge View Post
    I want Cobra Shot so my BM rotation consists of more then 3 shots... but I gotta wait too buddy.

You want cobrashot so your rotation will remove serpent sting and make it less buttons? WHAT!? Current rotation involves serpent sting, KC, AS and steadyshot + killshot at 20% thats 5 buttons..

Quote Originally Posted by Netherscourge View Post

o_O
    It was said quite a while ago that BM will no longer be using Cobra Shot, but instead Survival will (I think they have a talent for it already, and the mastery with +elemental damage works with it).

Quote Originally Posted by DrBob3002 View Post
    o_O
    It was said quite a while ago that BM will no longer be using Cobra Shot, but instead Survival will (I think they have a talent for it already, and the mastery with +elemental damage works with it).
    Said by whom? Cobra shot is better than Steady Shot, so both BM and SV will be using it. MM will prefer Steady as they have talents that work with it but not with Cobra.